WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March Madness

Go down

March Madness Empty March Madness

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:51 pm

Hey guys. Have you guys had any thoughts as to when March madness will be held.. As for a few of you, I know it is in March Very Happy ...Just need to know which weekend... Also, what is prices on booths.. I would like to set up a booth this year....

Back to top Go down

March Madness Empty Re: March Madness

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:53 pm

March 28th.... Booth fees $20 plus track entrance fee $10.. Flyer is done. I'll swing by the shop this week sometime and drop a few off to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:30 pm

Fast Eddie wrote:March 28th.... Booth fees $20 plus track entrance fee $10.. Flyer is done. I'll swing by the shop this week sometime and drop a few off to you.

Kewl...I would appreciate that....Also, I have an SPL meter now. I will set up a booth, and do SPL testing if that is kewl with everybody..I will pay the booth fees when you drop off the fliers... :*woohoo*: I will also bring a few items for sale...I am working on getting a 50/50 item also.

Last edited by LinEmUp01Stang on Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:32 pm

Ok just hold the money till the show, just in case something comes up... I'll collect the day of show, let you get setup first

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:38 pm

Fast Eddie wrote:Ok just hold the money till the show, just in case something comes up... I'll collect the day of show, let you get setup first

Alright, Sounds super..... :^drunk^:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down