WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd Annual Four Star Muffler Benefit Car Show Saturday April 28th

4 posters

Go down

2nd Annual Four Star Muffler Benefit Car Show Saturday April 28th Empty 2nd Annual Four Star Muffler Benefit Car Show Saturday April 28th

Post by GreyGhost Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:38 pm

The 2nd annual Four Star Muffler benefit car show is set for Saturday April 28, 2012.

NEW: We will have Top 100 awards for 2012

This car show is to benefit youth baseball sponsored by Four Star Muffler & Brake and Brad Gray's Auto Body.

As many of you know, it has become harder for many families to burden the costs for their kids to play year to year. The average cost per kid to play a complete season runs in the neighborhood of $400 per kid. For this very reason, we have decided to put on this event. Without the various fundraising that our coaching staff does each year, many talented kids would not get the chance to play.

Date: Saturday, April 28, 2012 (rain or shine)

Time: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Awards at 2:30 p.m.)

Registration Fee: $7 Pre Register. $10 Day of the show.

Open to: All Makes & Models, Cars, Trucks, & Motorcycles

Location: 4 Star Mufflers – 2995 6th Ave – Battle Creek, MI 49037

1st 100 Entries: Receive a dash plaque & goody bag

Awards: Top 100 as picked out by the baseball players

Special Awards: Selected by the coaches, team moms, and sponsors, plus whatever else we decide.

Door Prizes, 50/50 Raffle, silent auction.

Baked goods, Pizza, Burgers & Hot Dogs, Sodas & water will also be for sale.

Other activities to be announced the day of the car show.

If you have any questions or if you are a business or car club that would like to contribute or donate to this event:
please contact: Brian Bush Asst Coach at 269-275-4720
E-mail: bzer22@yahoo.com

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

2nd Annual Four Star Muffler Benefit Car Show Saturday April 28th Empty Re: 2nd Annual Four Star Muffler Benefit Car Show Saturday April 28th

Post by Danstang Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:57 pm

Thanks for posting this event Jeff, we are going to have to line up a meeting time for the group to get together. Let's have the Lansing area gang meet at the Meijers in Charlotte at 8:15am and leave by 8:30am. We can exit 95 on I-94 in Battle Creek and meet at the Shell gas station there for other members who couldn't meet at Charlotte. We should be able to make the show shortly after 9am.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

2nd Annual Four Star Muffler Benefit Car Show Saturday April 28th Empty Re: 2nd Annual Four Star Muffler Benefit Car Show Saturday April 28th

Post by 95wickedillusions Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:40 am

Thanks Jeff for posting this. I was just getting ready too and saw it. Sweet I don't have to now. We plan on going. Not sureif boys will be going. Probably Dereck but David will depend on work. He wants to but if they are scheduled he won't be able to make it
95wickedillusions
95wickedillusions
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 99
My Name: : Wayne Parsons
My Ride/Rides: : 95 Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:37 pm

GreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:23 pm

This is coming up this weekend, Who all is attending? There is a chance of rain/snow on Saturday. I still plan on going. Please post if you are going. Thanks, and I hope to see you all soon.

GreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:13 am

We should be there!...
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down