WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARM IN MARCH

5 posters

Go down

WARM IN MARCH Empty WARM IN MARCH

Post by PAINTERDUDE Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:03 pm

OK So where is the first show of the season????!!! I'm ready to get the car out of storage Very Happy Actually I have quite a bit of detailing to do again, then I will probably stick a for sale sign on it this year, We'll see what happens. pale Going to really miss it if it sells but I have always wanted a ragtop so I'd be keeping my eyes open for one I could re paint for myself. Who knows.
PAINTERDUDE
PAINTERDUDE
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 161
Humor : If you can read this, your too damn close.
My Name: : Lyle
My Ride/Rides: : 1996 Mustang GT
Mods: : Custon tri-coat silver and black paint. Marbelized racing stripes. Eibach 2 inch lowering springs.

Back to top Go down

WARM IN MARCH Empty Re: WARM IN MARCH

Post by GreyGhost Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:45 pm

My car has been out for a week now. I love warm weather!

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:13 pm

I'm really regretting taking my car apart right now. I had no idea it was going to be so nice this early.
Lyle I have a 96 vert that might be for sale get with me if your car sells. I have a friend I told I would sell it to but I'm not sure if the deal will go through so by the time your car sells he might have decided if he is buying it or not. FYI it is a fixer upper with allot of potential
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by PAINTERDUDE Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:41 pm

Sounds like a plan. I have over 400 hours into this one, I could see more into a Vert, I would start from the ground up, sort of like Brads but even a wilder paint job. would need some help with the mechanical. Ive never been a engineer when it comes to all of that computer stuff.
PAINTERDUDE
PAINTERDUDE
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Mods: : Custon tri-coat silver and black paint. Marbelized racing stripes. Eibach 2 inch lowering springs.

Back to top Go down

Post by PAINTERDUDE Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:24 pm

I was looking back at some old posts and saw that we went to Sonic and the Kalamazoo Air zoo around May 1st.

Any plans to kick off the season this year? My kids want to go back to the air zoo rallly bad, Anyone else want to do that again this year???

I'm just itching to get the car out. Still all covered up waiting on the spring snowstorm to bite us in the azz.
PAINTERDUDE
PAINTERDUDE
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Supercheese Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:03 am

^^^That's why my snowmobile isn't put away just yet. However, the sonic would be a blast again!! Maybe we'll find another camaro to circle at the air zoo.
Supercheese
Supercheese
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 99
My Name: : Joe D
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 GT and 1966 Coupe
Mods: : 2001 GT.. way too much.
1966 Coupe.. bone stock original

Back to top Go down

WARM IN MARCH Empty I saw a smoky warm day

Post by trinitybelief Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:26 am

Today i was heading home from college exams and saw a gt mustang and thought hehe race but I saw it was smoking and as I followed
A 2000 maybe? convertible cobra gt pulled out behind me Razz
then I realized they had been racing and while the red one won he seemed to be overheating now not funny but yet hilarious.
I am seeing alot of people looking to street race now Sad and I love a good race but be careful on the roads as the weather gets warmer guys

Daniel
trinitybelief
trinitybelief

Male Number of posts : 6
Humor : Your Kidding Right?
My Name: : Daniel
My Ride/Rides: : 1995 Ford Mustang gt

1997 ford Thunderbird limited edition green with red trim
Mods: : 1995 GT MUSTANG~5 liter engine 302 bbk aftermarket exhaust cervini's cold air intake ram hood
Convertible with roll bar cloth interior

1997 Ford Thunderbird~lV8 4.6 sohc brown leather interior supreme aftermarket sound
custom dual bandpass sub box with 2 10 inch kicker comps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down