WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North American International Auto Show on 1/17/12

+3
MiGT01
Eturner
Danstang
7 posters

Go down

North American International Auto Show on 1/17/12 Empty North American International Auto Show on 1/17/12

Post by Danstang Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:40 am

I was thinking about going to the show on Tuesday, January 17th. The crowds are not nearly as big during the week and the show is much more enjoyable with less of a crowd. Does anyone want to go with?
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

North American International Auto Show on 1/17/12 Empty Re: North American International Auto Show on 1/17/12

Post by Eturner Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:01 am

Would if I could but got work!..
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

North American International Auto Show on 1/17/12 Empty Re: North American International Auto Show on 1/17/12

Post by MiGT01 Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:02 am

I got school starting that day otherwise Id be down to meet everyone!
MiGT01
MiGT01
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 41
Humor : "Look Daddy, it's Black Beauty" as she points to the grill!
My Name: : Thomas
My Ride/Rides: : 01 GT Black
"Black Beauty"

Mods: : Eibach pro kit
Tokico shocks/struts
BBK CAI
75mm TB and Plenum
4.10 FRPP gears MOTIVE bearings
BBK o/r X pipe
Magnafow Catback
SCT X3/SF3 Tuner running 91 Tune
Bama Tunes for Life Member
RAM HD Clutch
BM shifter with MGW "GT" knob
AM smoked Headlights w/ Sylvania zXe bulbs
VHT smoked tails/3rd brake
Redtop Optima
Mach 1 grille delete
Mach 1 chin spoiler
BULLITT Pedals
20% tint all round
4.6 High Performance Badges

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:14 am

Yeah, kinda sucks that everyone works during the week, but don't y'all feel a "cold" coming on (cough, cough)?

Regardless, if you go on another day, PLEASE post up your pics!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiGT01 Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:23 pm

Danstang wrote:Yeah, kinda sucks that everyone works during the week, but don't y'all feel a "cold" coming on (cough, cough)?

Haha I wish I could pull that off, but the VA is real quick to pull $$$ for attendance if missed!
MiGT01
MiGT01
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 41
Humor : "Look Daddy, it's Black Beauty" as she points to the grill!
My Name: : Thomas
My Ride/Rides: : 01 GT Black
"Black Beauty"

Mods: : Eibach pro kit
Tokico shocks/struts
BBK CAI
75mm TB and Plenum
4.10 FRPP gears MOTIVE bearings
BBK o/r X pipe
Magnafow Catback
SCT X3/SF3 Tuner running 91 Tune
Bama Tunes for Life Member
RAM HD Clutch
BM shifter with MGW "GT" knob
AM smoked Headlights w/ Sylvania zXe bulbs
VHT smoked tails/3rd brake
Redtop Optima
Mach 1 grille delete
Mach 1 chin spoiler
BULLITT Pedals
20% tint all round
4.6 High Performance Badges

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:59 pm

Sorry I can't get off work. Just took this week off to go to Disney wouldn't be right to ask for another day off. Im gonna try to go on the weekend though
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:10 pm

BraMas wrote:Sorry I can't get off work. Just took this week off to go to Disney wouldn't be right to ask for another day off. Im gonna try to go on the weekend though

Work?

I have today and monday off already Smile , I don't think I can ask for next Tuesday too. Sad

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by otoslow Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:16 pm

Went Saturday with Joe and Sara. Ford had the best displays. Ill try to post a couple teaser pics also. Shelby had a couple super snakes on display. I had to leave after seeing those. Needed new pants. Haha
otoslow
otoslow
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 59
Humor : żżż
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 Black Gt
Mods: : Bbk CAI. Bbk Under Drive Pulleys. 3.73 Gears. Sct Programmer. Bbk X-Pipe. Slp Loudmouth 2 Cat Back.Short Throw Shifter. Eibach Springs. Added 2012- Tko 600.Spec stage 3 clutch. Alum drive shaft. Lakewood sfi scatter shield. And cosmetic add ons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:12 pm

MiGT01 wrote:
Danstang wrote:Yeah, kinda sucks that everyone works during the week, but don't y'all feel a "cold" coming on (cough, cough)?

Haha I wish I could pull that off, but the VA is real quick to pull $$$ for attendance if missed!

+11
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:05 am

Damn I miss the michigan auto scene! It just isn't the same down here...

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:03 am

I had a change of plans during the week and will be there today, suck that I have to deal with the crowds now.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:43 am

Too bad I didn't know earlier. My oldest sons girlfriend just offered me 3 free tickets.

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down