WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North American International Auto Show

+3
Eturner
GreyGhost
Danstang
7 posters

Go down

North American International Auto Show Empty North American International Auto Show

Post by Danstang Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:07 pm

Just to let everyone know, we are still working in the 2011 event schedule for the MI Chapter. But in the mean time, we are planning on going to the 2011 Detroit North American International Auto Show in a couple weeks. We are planning to make this a "during the week" visit though. So, if you want to play hooky for the day from work or whatever, we will be posting the exact day and details very soon on this thread. Going during the week is a much less claustrophobic experience with the smaller crowds compared to the weekend days. The public show begins on January 15th and runs through January 23rd, if you cannot make the day we choose to go. Tickets are $12.00 for adults. Anyone game?
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

North American International Auto Show Empty Re: North American International Auto Show

Post by GreyGhost Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:34 pm

I was off for two weeks and I can't afford to play hooky. So count me out on this one. Sorry. Crying or Very sad

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

North American International Auto Show Empty Re: North American International Auto Show

Post by Eturner Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:02 pm

Making runs to and from Ann Arbour every week has taken a tole on the finances. So unfortunately this might be the first Auto Show I'll have to miss. Sad
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:47 am

sorry the wife is off work and i just spent money i didnt have on the car so we are probly out.on a side note yea for me i got new car parts!
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:48 am

oh and tim (bramas)i need the part # and place you got your bushing kit and brace bar from thanks.

Last edited by BRADTHEBLADE on Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added content)
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:21 am

Here is where I got my bushings. You probably don't need this Derlin kit for what you are intending to do with your car. The Urethane kit you got with the IRS should be just fine for you. There is allot of good info on the IRS on the site I posted
http://www.fulltiltboogieracing.com/
And any brace like this will better than nothing
http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/ST-5558118/99-04-Mustang-Cobra-Steeda-IRS-Cover-Reinforcement-Brace
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:03 pm

Jess and I are down for sometime during the week. I hate crowds more than I hate my other personalities.
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:55 am

Cool what day are we going
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:10 am

If we can make then the 18, 19 works best for us.
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:43 pm

Cool Tuesday or Thursday is best for me.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:38 pm

I'll figure the day out shortly, MJ's doc appointment that was scheduled on the 13th was moved to the 18th I think (which is my off day, the same day I was planning to go to NAIAS). Her appointment is early, but in Grand Rapids. Let me get back with y'all.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:11 pm

I hope we can plan this on a day that we can actually go:)
we miss everyone and are so bummed we had to miss
alot of events in 2010. I hope we can make alot more I
2011:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:17 am

Cool Looks like we will be going on the 19th. Daytime or Eveing. when can everyone go. I will take the day off just need to know
UPDATE for me! Can go Wednesday but need to be to the Show by 10am and leave no later than 4PM.

Last edited by Black On Black on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:56 am

Any time on the 19 is good for us. Just give us a time and meet place.
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:03 pm

I cant go Wednesday so I'm going on Sunday not looking for dealing with the crowds but Brandon says he wants to go so I told him I would take him because he cant go during the week
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:19 pm

BraMas wrote:I cant go Wednesday so I'm going on Sunday not looking for dealing with the crowds but Brandon says he wants to go so I told him I would take him because he cant go during the week
Are you talking Sunday as in tomorrow or the 23rd? If you want to go afternoon on Tuesday, we should be on our way home around 11:00am or 11:30 from GR. I don't know if that will make for too late of a day for you Tim. If not, that's cool.

MJ's doctor threw a wrench into my plans.

Sorry Ed and Randy, Wednesday is out for me, gotta work. But if that one works for y'all, go for it!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:55 pm

It's not that Dan. Amanda has meetings those days and can't get the boys from school. And than Brandon tells me today he wants to go to the Show so I just decided to go tomorrow because I can't take him out of school to go when you guys are beerchug
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:44 pm

Sorry all, but we have a change to make. We won't be able to go on Wed. 19, because of work. So instead we are going tomorrow on the 17th. Its the only other day we can make it. So if any one wants to go with us, then let me know on here or text me at (517)974-8466. Just let me know who I'm talking to if you text me... Lol
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:21 pm

Cool Between the weather and work I guess no show just work.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down