WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking into working in Central South Carolina

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Looking into working in Central South Carolina Empty Looking into working in Central South Carolina

Post by my2005stanggt Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:42 am

Hey Everyone,
The Untamed mustang will be on the road yet again. Will be returning to the states end of November for a possible trip to Columbia SC. Interviewed long distance (Iraq -Ft J) for employment in the south. Interview went well, Now just waiting for the paperwork to hit the door step. So if anything I'll be on a road trip before Christmas to stay in an extended stay for a while. Am looking around to see what car hop style places are around such as a Hooters and a Beef O'Brady's. Logged onto the Central South Carolina Mustangs web page about a week ago, emailed the Prez, and have not heard a peep. Apparently they roll up the streets and sidewalks in October.
Anywho Just taking a stab at who might be in the Central local of SC.
my2005stanggt
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Looking into working in Central South Carolina Empty Re: Looking into working in Central South Carolina

Post by scstanger Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:08 am

The majority of the SC chapter reside in the Midlands so come on. We never pull our streets up! We are very active and have group activities year round. We look forward to meeting you!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Looking into working in Central South Carolina Empty Re: Looking into working in Central South Carolina

Post by my2005stanggt Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:05 am

SCStanger,
Thank you for the post. once we lock the doors on the sand pit, i'll be headed home for a couple of weeks. will keep posting on how close am getting. Look forward to keeping myself busy.
my2005stanggt
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by my2005stanggt Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:58 am

One step closer to CSC. Looks like they want me as soon as I get boots on the ground, but need some time before heading south. Said it's a done deal, but will have to see the offer on how much they want me LOL.

Soon to cruise
my2005stanggt
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by my2005stanggt Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:48 am

Sitting in a tent in Bagdaddy. Nice beds, hard floors, and good coffee. Just waiting on coordination of transportation of equipment. SHould be about a week. Then it's time to get my hide out of the sand.

Wish was there for the clean up and the last cruise. Will have to make it an effort to pull the blankets off your cars for one last one when I cross the state line.

Catch me or leave a message on SKYPE
my2005stanggt
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:57 pm

don't worry that was just the cruise in, not the last time we pull out the stangs... last year i went to the SC christmas party and everyone there brought there stang...

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by my2005stanggt Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:45 am

Look forward to making that round up this year. So out of touch on just washing my car that when I do wash it will be out there long enough to make my wife think I gone back overseas.
So still sitting in Baghdad cleaning up unusable paper work completed by the active duty. Once done the equipment mover should arrive, Four hours later our equipment will be on board. Then will be time to get ourselves booked on the freedom bird,
my2005stanggt
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:21 pm

awesome to hear!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:12 am

Like Shady said we don't put our cars away here! There is one more cruise in on 12/10 and then we'll start planning our Christmas gathering!!!!!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:06 am

you guys suck... just saying! all my cars are tucked away in the garage cause we already got snow that fell

banghead
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:31 am

That sucks! It's 64 right now and should be 82 tomorrow!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by my2005stanggt Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:07 am

Will be great heading to the land of showing all year round. Kentucky has been driving me nuts. Will be in CSC to help plan events.
Now if the Active duty can get their paperwork in line I can load some equipment and get back to my car. Have not seen it in person since having some work done to it over the course of the year.
my2005stanggt
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:22 am

scstanger wrote:That sucks! It's 64 right now and should be 82 tomorrow!
me trying to figure out how to move out there.. willynilly whats the manager or full time sup of you building. I would like to try to reach them again!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:07 am

Mike Rawlins is the Gateway Manager. I'm not sure who is over the Ground Hub. You're in TSG right? If so, contact Toni Gamon, she can point you in the right direction.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:52 pm

right on brother ill try, i looked up Toni Gamon in our global directory and a name didnt come up
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:51 pm

David, I thought you were moving to Cali!?
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:00 am

last time i spoke with tyara my room wasnt ready?! Suspect
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by my2005stanggt Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:25 am

Finally getting some dates in place. Not finalized but is close. Will be back state side approx four to six days after turkey day, then home for two weeks to acclimate back into a real environment.
my2005stanggt
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:12 pm

awesome to hear!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:57 am

approve
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by my2005stanggt Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:14 am

Turkey day getting close. Time to load her up and get things rolling. Still on course for home. No change to time schedule
my2005stanggt
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by my2005stanggt Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:12 am

Completed the next step in the move process. Have an acceptance letter to a position at Ft J. Will have a discussion on this offer letter in about 8 hours.
So am one step closer to preparing the mustang to head south.
Time to look at extended stays for the next year.
Planning on being home in about three to four days also.
my2005stanggt
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by my2005stanggt Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:03 pm

Look out C SC,
Will be in your area of operation on or about 10 December.
my2005stanggt
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:37 pm

have a safe trip! and congrats!!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by my2005stanggt Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:47 am

Will do, Flight reservations in hand
my2005stanggt
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next