WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardian Fiberglass/Albion Car Show 7-8-11

2 posters

Go down

Guardian Fiberglass/Albion Car Show 7-8-11 Empty Guardian Fiberglass/Albion Car Show 7-8-11

Post by 95wickedillusions Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:22 pm

Hey guys I know this is really late notice. But just finally today got the ok to invite the Wildhorses to a car show at my work, Guardian Fiberglass in Albion. It is from 1-5. They had talked about a cruise after but I haven't heard anything more about that. But if there are enough people that want to that would be an idea. There are about 20/25 vehicles that are going to be there. It is free and they plan on having hots dogs, chips and pop. The adress for Guardian is 1000 North East street. The car show will be across the street at the ball fields.
95wickedillusions
95wickedillusions
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 99
My Name: : Wayne Parsons
My Ride/Rides: : 95 Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

Guardian Fiberglass/Albion Car Show 7-8-11 Empty Re: Guardian Fiberglass/Albion Car Show 7-8-11

Post by BraMas Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:29 pm

I'll be rock'n to Jackyl and Cinderella on Friday so I can't make it
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Guardian Fiberglass/Albion Car Show 7-8-11 Empty Re: Guardian Fiberglass/Albion Car Show 7-8-11

Post by 95wickedillusions Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:59 am

Haha we saw Cinderella many many moons ago at Silver Lake. Didn't even know they were still around. Have they done more than one album??? Have a great night
95wickedillusions
95wickedillusions
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 99
My Name: : Wayne Parsons
My Ride/Rides: : 95 Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down