WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything happens for a reason

+3
scstanger
GreyGhost
Shady
7 posters

Go down

Everything happens for a reason Empty Everything happens for a reason

Post by Shady Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:37 pm

Well i was suppose to be getting assigned to Minot AFB, ND which was really going to suck because i am thinking the Mustang population there can't be that good... a week and a half ago my clearance was decertified and i had to be re-classed... Well last Thursday i found out that i am now a C-17 Crew Chief and as of 21Jan2011 i will be joining the SC crew! I'm headed to Charleston AFB, SC which is about a 2 hour and 15 minute drive from the Columbia/Lexington area but definitely still within driving distance to catch some events! I've admired the growth and dedication we have seen out of the SC group and can't wait to become one of the gang.

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Everything happens for a reason Empty Re: Everything happens for a reason

Post by GreyGhost Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:55 pm

GREAT!!! Isn't that what you said you wanted somewhere before! patriot

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:45 pm

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!! We look forward to having you!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:39 am

Awesome Rick, Now I need to put my purse down and head out there!! Woot ( still waiting for the house to sell!!! )
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:13 am

That's awesome Rick, crew chief! You will always be a MI member in our hearts, lol. Hey SC crew, just don't ask Rick about the "belt buckle"! hehehe Twisted Evil
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:45 am

Sounds like everything is working out for you.Hope your new life is great and blessed.
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:55 pm

Thanks for all the support everyone. It's kinda rough right now considering my original class graduated today and heads home tomorrow (which means i would have been home for my daughters birthday on Friday and Halloween on Sunday), but i guess i just have to play the cards i was dealt and see how it all plays out....
P.S. FRCE_FED i totally forgot you were looking at moving down there too... i don't know if the SC group is ready for the two of us together....

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:32 am

sorry for your troubles bud. The military can throw you for a loop sometimes. I'm glad you're going to be able to hook up with SC though.
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:28 pm

Shady wrote:Thanks for all the support everyone. It's kinda rough right now considering my original class graduated today and heads home tomorrow (which means i would have been home for my daughters birthday on Friday and Halloween on Sunday), but i guess i just have to play the cards i was dealt and see how it all plays out....
P.S. FRCE_FED i totally forgot you were looking at moving down there too... i don't know if the SC group is ready for the two of us together....

we will see sir, we will see! keep up the good work out there. everyone in the SC crew is great that ive met.. should be fun
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down