WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roush tour ford muesem henry ford village

2 posters

Go down

Roush tour ford muesem henry ford village Empty Roush tour ford muesem henry ford village

Post by COLE Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:24 pm

hey guys a buddy of mine his family and i are going to be in michigan tommorrow going to the roush factory, ford musem, and henry ford village for there halloween thing. i dont really know to much of the details i was invited last minute so thats why its a last minute invite to all of you. if anyones interested hit me up 3179105586 ill post times and stuff when i find out
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Roush tour ford muesem henry ford village Empty Re: Roush tour ford muesem henry ford village

Post by Danstang Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:42 am

Sorry we couldn't make it Cole, had some stuff going on before the color cruise. Too bad you couldn't have made that while you were here!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Roush tour ford muesem henry ford village Empty Re: Roush tour ford muesem henry ford village

Post by COLE Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:31 pm

its all good dude but we need to get something going here david and i are bored lol
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down