WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New meeting format

2 posters

Go down

New meeting format  Empty New meeting format

Post by RoadBlock Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:19 pm

Ok everyone we are going to try something new. I know some people feel that two meets a month are getting excessive so we are going to try a meet every other month. This will be scheduled well enough in advance for everyone to be able to schedule accordingly. Meets will also be planned from time to time for events that the group wishes to attend as a WildHorse function. These will be decided by enthusiasm and group interest to do so. Larry and myself will be working to keep a better monthly schedule up with help from D. We will be doing this as well as keeping current events and activities throughout Clarksville and surrounding areas posted to the best of our ability.
RoadBlock
RoadBlock
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 324
Humor : What the duece? Doh'
My Name: : Jon
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 Mustang GT, 1967 Mustang Project Car, 1992 LX Mustang Beater
Mods: : Intake, Exhaust, Suspension, Appearance. Nuff said

Back to top Go down

New meeting format  Empty Re: New meeting format

Post by ljwhite174 Sat May 21, 2011 10:46 pm

i am changeing the meeting format again, i have decide to try something a little more the way it was, we are going to be meeting every two weeks, i will post a year long schedule of meetings in the next few days hopefully this help people to be able to make it out to the meets more often

larry
ljwhite174
ljwhite174
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 501
Humor : I wonder if that honda burns white or fried rice???
My Name: : larry
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 white GT vert
Mods: : none yet

https://www.facebook.com/wildhorses.clarksvilletnchapter

Back to top Go down