WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Meeting?

Go down

Next Meeting? Empty Next Meeting?

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 3:26 pm

Hey all, I am new to the site and have been looking for a club to hang out with. I am in Clarksville and was wondering if the next meeting is scheduled for the 16th? I read about the dirt track, but I am not sure if that is the meeting site or not. I would appreciate if someone could help this noob out with some info. Thanks to all that respond. Cool

Back to top Go down

Next Meeting? Empty Re: Next Meeting?

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 3:32 pm

I think they are going to meet at ryans but then go to the track I know people will meet up and not go to the track because everyone can not go. Its nice to have everyone come together and then we all do what we want when we get done. Yes there is a club meet at ryans at 530 as far as I know. I wont be there because I have family coming in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 3:37 pm

Blueyegal wrote:I think they are going to meet at ryans but then go to the track I know people will meet up and not go to the track because everyone can not go. Its nice to have everyone come together and then we all do what we want when we get done. Yes there is a club meet at ryans at 530 as far as I know. I wont be there because I have family coming in.

Cool, thanks! I'll see if I can make it out there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 9:06 pm

Meeting is May 16th.... 5:30pm at Ryan's on Wilma Rudolph Blvd off Exit 4 from Interstate 24.. But people usually start showing up around 5:00pm, so come out when you can.. Like Donna stated we do have plans for the dirt track, but there will be people that stay and hangout after the meeting as well..

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutch21 Fri May 08, 2009 4:29 pm

I cleaned up the post. Please keep the conversation on topic.
Thanks
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 469
My Name: : T.J
My Ride/Rides: : 04 Mystichrome Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content