WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MUSTANG SHOW DOWNTOWN LANSING SUNDAY 8-29-10

5 posters

Go down

MUSTANG SHOW DOWNTOWN LANSING SUNDAY 8-29-10 Empty MUSTANG SHOW DOWNTOWN LANSING SUNDAY 8-29-10

Post by PAINTERDUDE Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:25 pm

The parts guy at Courtesy Ford told me that another club is holding a really nice all ford car show in downtown Lansing. They will be setting up on Grand ave. near LCC. The rules say ford powered ford bodys only. I heard a few years ago someone came in with a 56 ford but it had a cadillac engine and they told him he couldn't stay.
Show is from 8am to 3pm supposed to be a lot of Mustangs present.
I'm still putting in 12 and 14 hour days on my car trying to get it ready to go so I will not be there but thought I would pass the info along.

I do have a flyer if you would like one faxed to you. 12.00 per vehicle registration fee. Benifits Child and family services capital area. I have no direct involvement with this show just passing along the info. See ya later.
PAINTERDUDE
PAINTERDUDE
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 161
Humor : If you can read this, your too damn close.
My Name: : Lyle
My Ride/Rides: : 1996 Mustang GT
Mods: : Custon tri-coat silver and black paint. Marbelized racing stripes. Eibach 2 inch lowering springs.

Back to top Go down

MUSTANG SHOW DOWNTOWN LANSING SUNDAY 8-29-10 Empty Re: MUSTANG SHOW DOWNTOWN LANSING SUNDAY 8-29-10

Post by Danstang Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:24 pm

Yes, this is the show put on by Capital Area Mustangs (CAM). I will post this in the Upcoming Events area also.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

MUSTANG SHOW DOWNTOWN LANSING SUNDAY 8-29-10 Empty Re: MUSTANG SHOW DOWNTOWN LANSING SUNDAY 8-29-10

Post by GreyGhost Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:05 pm

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:12 pm

Wow 3 different post all for the same car show omgno
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by PAINTERDUDE Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:49 am

Must be a really great car show for mustangs because I keep hearing about it Very Happy
PAINTERDUDE
PAINTERDUDE
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Mods: : Custon tri-coat silver and black paint. Marbelized racing stripes. Eibach 2 inch lowering springs.

Back to top Go down

Post by PAINTERDUDE Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:07 pm

So I get a call this morning from a number I don't know and the voice on the other end of the line is thanking me?? For what I ask, Brad says his car took a first place award this weekend at the Ford show for Best Paint.

Pretty cool!!!! Makes me want to do an even better job on my car Very Happy
Now I have to change my screen name to AWARD WINNING PAINTERDUDE

Cool Congradulations Brad glad it worked out for you!!
PAINTERDUDE
PAINTERDUDE
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Post by wingedone Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:40 am

Hey!! Congrats to both of you! cheers
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 540
Humor : George Carlin, Bill Maher, Lewis Black
My Name: : Thomas
My Ride/Rides: : 1969 Thunderbird, 1969 Camaro, 1993 GoldWing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down