WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benefit

4 posters

Go down

Benefit Empty Benefit

Post by dago Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:53 pm

I like to thank everyone who came out and helped with the benefit.We had a great turn out.I would also like to thank Wendell and Mr Buddy for all there help and bringing all those fine stangs.Crystal and Robert worked very hard on this and to me did a great great job and we are lucky to have them in our club.Glenda
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Benefit Empty Re: Benefit

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:24 am

I'm sorry i could'nt make it guys.. i had to work till 12:30 yesterday and we had dinner for Chris and Brian's birthday lastnight i barely made it trying to get all three kids bathed and dressed after last min running to get their gifts lol. Glad yall had a great turn out.

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:33 am

bluedemon99's Other Half wrote:I'm sorry i could'nt make it guys.. i had to work till 12:30 yesterday and we had dinner for Chris and Brian's birthday lastnight i barely made it trying to get all three kids bathed and dressed after last min running to get their gifts lol. Glad yall had a great turn out.
Its ok Misty i know you have your hands full.But we did miss you and the boys.Joey would of had a blast.
dago
dago

My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluedemon99 Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:28 pm

you didnt miss me?
bluedemon99
bluedemon99
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 181
Humor : Heaven won't have me, and Hell's terrified of me!!!
My Name: : Chris Cole
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT
Mods: : Off road H-Pipe, 40series Flows, K&N Cold Air, SCT X3 Tune, 3:73 gears, B&M short throw, chrome '03 Cobra Wheels , Custom Leather/Seude seats with Club emblem monogrammed in headrests , and of course the the sideways Wildhorses Emblem adds about 15hp LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:14 pm

Yep but mostly Joey.I love the way his face lights up when he's around cars..
dago
dago

Back to top Go down

Post by TERRY PHINNEY Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:58 am

I thought it was awesome,GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!! Hate i had to leave early(got to love work). Please tell me the people with that truck and trailor did not win 50/50?!?!?!
TERRY PHINNEY
TERRY PHINNEY
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 86
Humor : 60% of the time, it works every time!!
My Name: : Terry Phinneya.k.a Uncle T-Bo
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Mustang GT Springtime Ed. Silver
Mods: : 3/4 inch lowwppinn cam,lol

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:41 pm

TERRY PHINNEY wrote:I thought it was awesome,GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!! Hate i had to leave early(got to love work). Please tell me the people with that truck and trailor did not win 50/50?!?!?!
Yes Terry they did lol.
dago
dago

Back to top Go down

Post by TERRY PHINNEY Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:23 pm

oh well! they did drive along way! tomato may not want to give me the 50/50 bucket anymore!!!
TERRY PHINNEY
TERRY PHINNEY
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 86
Humor : 60% of the time, it works every time!!
My Name: : Terry Phinneya.k.a Uncle T-Bo
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Mustang GT Springtime Ed. Silver
Mods: : 3/4 inch lowwppinn cam,lol

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:31 pm

TERRY PHINNEY wrote:oh well! they did drive along way! tomato may not want to give me the 50/50 bucket anymore!!!
You did a great job.
dago
dago

Back to top Go down

Post by Deano Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:06 am

Sorry I wasn't able to be there. I was trying to sell my Subaru, which I finally got out of here today. One less bill to worry about. But, glad to hear things went well. I wish the Patin family the best.
Deano
Deano
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 192
My Name: : Heath Dean
My Ride/Rides: : 1996 Mustang GT
Mods: : Full exhaust(shorty headers, H-pipe, Flow 40's)
B&M short throw kit w/Steeda pistol grip shifter
C&L intake kit w/K&N FIPK filter
BBK 75mm throttle body
C&L upper intake plenum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down