WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Events

Go down

Current Events Empty Current Events

Post by scstanger Wed May 19, 2010 4:27 pm

Hey gang,
Our next meeting is June 5 at 11:00am at Sonic on No.1 for anyone who wasn't sure about the date and time. We have the Bailey's show coming up this weekend 5/23 at Bailey's in Harbison. We also have the photo shoot that is free for all members coming up in the next few weeks. Jason and I are trying to work out the details as far as location and time go but without input from you guys we're just going to have to make a decision based on what we have. We have two locations that have been mentioned:

The old State Hospital-access may be an issue
Cruise to the Coast with pictures taken at the battery
The new SCE&G lookout over Lake Murray at the Dam

The times are still open so we need to make a decision so that we can let the photographer know and not keep him hanging on. You can post your thoughts here or PM me or Jason "BlackedOut06GT" or give us a call. Thanks everybody and I hope to see everyone out supporting the Camp Kemo and Bailey's Show.

Richard
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Current Events Empty Re: Current Events

Post by Guest Thu May 20, 2010 12:16 pm

I'm digging the lake pic maybe with the sunset...

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Thu May 20, 2010 1:42 pm

iagree
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 23, 2010 6:00 pm

Ok guys heres the plan for Saturday the 5th of June, not next Saturday as I for some reason thought was the meeting date. We will meet at Sonic at 11 as always, although those of us from Forrest Acres were wanting to know if maybe could meet at Sonic on Assembly St. This may work better for that day since Cody wants to do our shoot downtown somewhere starting at noon. Again the meet and photo day is June 5th.

Also a hugh congrads to Joey and LJ for their 1st and second place wins at the show today. Tim, great job as well taking Best Of Show!!!! Great job guys, and thanks for helping raise money for Camp Kemo!! It was so nice to see everyone out there today, we are growing slowly but surely, but we have a great core group and wonderful cars. Again thanks everyone from myself, and from Camp Kemo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 24, 2010 3:28 pm

There are a couple of parking garages overlooking the city that i know about if that b an option...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down