WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SC Photo Shoot

2 posters

Go down

SC Photo Shoot Empty SC Photo Shoot

Post by scstanger Thu May 13, 2010 8:15 am

Hey gang,
We are trying to plan a photo shoot for us to get nice pictures of our cars and members for everyone and our upcoming webpage. We have to get everyone together at the same time so let me know what works for you:

Sat May 29
Sun May 30

We can possibly move it to the following weekend but not any sooner than the posted dates due to other engagements. Jason suggested that we take them behind the old state hospital which has a lot of abandoned buildings that make for excellent pictures of cars. I would like for them to all have the same background for the webpage but we can do others if you're interested. I look forward to hearing from everyone.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

SC Photo Shoot Empty Re: SC Photo Shoot

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 11:10 am

Richard, look on my FaceBook page and look up Cody R. He's doing the dirty girls shoots currently, but I had spoken to him about doing the club as well. Take a look at some of his work and let me know what you think.

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Thu May 13, 2010 11:18 am

Will do. Do you know what he would charge us? If it's expensive I think that we should use either my, or your, camera to take our pictures. I'll check it out though.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 10:05 am

I'M a photographer and have access to a professional camera oh wait i'm supposed to be in the pics right...???

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Fri May 14, 2010 10:12 am

Right! Jason has a guy that he is friends with that does excellent photography and isn't going to charge us anything. He is working the kinks out with the scheduling now. We'll post an update as it becomes available.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 10:20 am

sweet!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 18, 2010 12:32 pm

Ok, Cody will do it, just wants us to let him know when.

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Tue May 18, 2010 1:21 pm

As far as I know I'm free all next weekend but I can make plans to do it anytime. David had suggested a trip to the coast to have them taken at the battery. Any takers on that idea? I'm game for whatever you guys want to do. We need to get them done soon though so that I can submit them for our website. Post dates and places and we'll put them to a vote.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 93volpe Wed May 26, 2010 11:10 pm

Where are our SC members from? Can access be gained to Finlay Park? or the River Walk? How bout Congaree Swamp Nat'l Park? .... the Battery in CHS may possibly not work due to the amount of traffic .... Edisto Beach? ... Edisto Gardens in Orangeburg might be nice too.... just my 2 cents and throwing some other stuff out there.... for dates some time in June?
93volpe
93volpe
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Male Number of posts : 15
Humor : IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.
My Ride/Rides: : Wht 93 LX HB 5.0
Mods: : TFS Track Heat upr/lwr, TFS Twisted Wedge, TFS Stage 1 cam. Steeda/Goodmark 2.5 steel hood, Steeda suspension. Steeda Aerowing, CAI, full exh w/orig 40 Flows, Steeda Triax Short throw shifter, FMS alum driveshaft, FMS 3.73's

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down