WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cruise night Summer Shoot out Charlotte Motor Speedway

Go down

Cruise night Summer Shoot out Charlotte Motor Speedway Empty Cruise night Summer Shoot out Charlotte Motor Speedway

Post by my2005stanggt Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:07 am

Hey all, I know this posting will be for a Wednesday evening, but it's only just over an hours drive away. I'll represent the Group, but would be fun to cruise up as a club.

I just got this today. There will be a Car Club Cruise Night on July 31, during the Summer Shoot-Out at Charlotte Motor Speedway. If you would like to participate in this event, send an e-mail to
interns-events@charlottemotorspeedway.com ASAP. The first 100 RSVP's received will be invited. It is a first come-first served basis, so each of you must reply on your own to participate. Include your name & car club affiliation in your reply. The deadline is July 27th.
Each participant vehicle will receive 2 admission passes for the evening, and will need to sign in at Gate 2 ticket booth located at zMax Dragway beginning at 6 pm.
If you have any questions, please send them to the RSVP address above.
my2005stanggt
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down