WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What should I do next? - Roush_Stage2_03

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What should I do next? - Roush_Stage2_03 - Page 2 Empty Re: What should I do next? - Roush_Stage2_03

Post by 1fstroush Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:10 am

I would build it for NX, you silly man Smile
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

What should I do next? - Roush_Stage2_03 - Page 2 Empty Re: What should I do next? - Roush_Stage2_03

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:32 pm

1fstroush wrote:Nitrous FTW!

I'm already thinking of making my sixer a NX fed beast. There are more turbo and supercharged cars around here than ever. NX is becoming a thing of the past.

Ya thats because superchargers give you the constant power. I am still debating on whether I want some juice or I would rather just throw on a kb or whipple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:37 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:

I'm already thinking of making my sixer a NX fed beast. There are more turbo and supercharged cars around here than ever. NX is becoming a thing of the past.

Ya thats because superchargers give you the constant power. I am still debating on whether I want some juice or I would rather just throw on a kb or whipple.

Port the eaton with some spray. ha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:42 pm

SteviGX wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:

Port the eaton with some spray. ha.

Ya that is one of the options I am considering. Doing a port and something like a 75 wet shot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:49 pm

How man HP is the port supposed to yield?

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:54 pm

35 - 50 on a Cobra
25 - 40 on a Lightning
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:11 pm

1fstroush wrote:35 - 50 on a Cobra
25 - 40 on a Lightning

Yep. If I went with a port and a 75 wetshot with all my other bolt-on's I should be around 600rwhp. But every car is different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:17 pm

that isn't bad. 600 realible horsepower is alot better than 800 temportmental. lol.

AJ i think you talked jon into that accufab. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:28 pm

stage 3/ upping the boost can bring you around the ballpark of 600 right?
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:55 pm

Murph wrote:stage 3/ upping the boost can bring you around the ballpark of 600 right?

It has been claimed that some of the new stage 5 setups with bolt-ons can get in the 570's. I have only seen a handful of dyno graphs of people making that though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:17 pm

nitrous is actually gonna be alot cheaper than cams. Depending on the cams you'll have to do spring changes in the head and possible valves. I would go with nitrous, jlt cai, and a good tune, especially with the nitrous. My next after that would be a good set of drag radials cause you will start hating street tires.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:55 pm

I didnt know you were on here Jason. The flames that one night were BADASS! Any chance of mine doin that??...haha.

Hey Murph,

I'm definately thinkin about the 4:10's and the JLT cold air intake. I've already got a short throw shifter just not sure what make it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Thu May 01, 2008 7:35 am

SteviGX wrote:that isn't bad. 600 realible horsepower is alot better than 800 temportmental. lol.

I knew I would. You should have him call one of our SV (Supporting Vendors) for a WH discounted deal.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2008 8:13 am

1fstroush wrote:
SteviGX wrote:that isn't bad. 600 realible horsepower is alot better than 800 temportmental. lol.

I knew I would. You should have him call one of our SV (Supporting Vendors) for a WH discounted deal.

AJ

Yeah, it doens't take much to persuade him. As far as making a car better. He is looking into nittos now that we were all talking about how they hook. ha.

Did you ever find out what that code was about on the truck?

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Thu May 01, 2008 3:56 pm

Tonight, on my way home I driving by Autozone to pick up what I need for tonight/tomorrow.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum