WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past Event: Kick-off Cruise to Auburn, IN 5/1/10

+10
JUSTAGT
whitesnake
wingedone
FRCE_FED
BRADTHEBLADE
Tanyajo
GreyGhost
Shady
Black On Black
Danstang
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Past Event: Kick-off Cruise to Auburn, IN 5/1/10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Past Event: Kick-off Cruise to Auburn, IN 5/1/10

Post by JabBen Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:00 pm

Yes i want powder coated when can this happen
JabBen
JabBen
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 88
Humor : There it is
My Name: : James B
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Mustang gt Black
Mods: : Sequential tail lights Cobra fog lights Ford racing lowering spring Vortech supercharger 4:10 gears Magnaflow xpipe Flowmaster muffler sub-frame connection cat-back Cobra wheels 03 Cobra bumper gauges and gauge pod Under hood dress Dual halo projector head lights window tints

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Kick-off Cruise to Auburn, IN 5/1/10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Past Event: Kick-off Cruise to Auburn, IN 5/1/10

Post by Danstang Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:57 pm

Here's who else will be coming along this Saturday:

Click here----->blackswampmustangs.com (see the top of their main page)

Click here----->oldfortmustangers.com (click on their calander)

Click here----->Mustang Owners of Southeastern MI

Reminder: please keep checking the start of this thread for any changes!
If the info on the other sites differ, always refer to ours for the most accurate and current info.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:29 pm

Looks like this is gonna be huge. Remember everybody we need to be on our best behavior this day. This event could possibly lead to more club sponsorship, and we all like discounts on parts....

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by whitesnake Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:44 am

the first exit on 69 just pass the I 94 the shell gas by windys across from big k

Last edited by whitesnake on Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the gas was spelled wrong)
whitesnake
whitesnake
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 61
Humor : sneaking up on you for the strike
My Name: : mike & chrystal
My Ride/Rides: : 99 cobra svt mustang white
Mods: : 18" boss chrome wheels,tinted windows,halo headlights,jlt cold air intake,led underbody lights.
cobra snake ,flames air bushed on the car

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:19 am

whitesnake wrote:the first exit on 69 just pass the I 94 the shell gas by windys across from big k
Sounds good to me
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:27 am

Shell
104 WINSTON DR
MARSHALL, MI 49068-8525

Shady
Admin

Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:34 am

Shady wrote:Shell
104 WINSTON DR
MARSHALL, MI 49068-8525
Exit 34 if I remember correctly.....
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:42 am

Danstang wrote:
104 WINSTON DR
MARSHALL, MI 49068-8525
Exit 34 if I remember correctly.....
Looks like exit 36 Dan-O
(Dan is trying to get ya lost Tim...)

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:07 pm

104 WINSTON DR
MARSHALL, MI 49068-8525
I'm glad you posted that I went to the Shell website earlier and they have a different address listed for that one confused
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:25 pm

Danstang wrote:Here's who else will be coming along this Saturday:

Click here----->blackswampmustangs.com (see the top of their main page)

Click here----->oldfortmustangers.com (click on their calander)

Click here----->Mustang Owners of Southeastern MI

Reminder: please keep checking the start of this thread for any changes!
If the info on the other sites differ, always refer to ours for the most accurate and current info.

thanks for the post DAN!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:32 pm

just checked the weather and we are down to 30% chance of rain we started at 60% woot!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:06 am

It looks like just some AM rain now, hopefully this keeps getting better!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyajo Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:29 pm

In Charlotte, If anyone from around here knows a good place to hang out or grab a bite to eat let me know. Join us! 616.240.9102
Tanyajo
Tanyajo
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Female Number of posts : 48
Humor : Glitter is the herpes of art supplies
My Name: : Tanya Johnson
My Ride/Rides: : 1987, Mustang GT 5.0, Black
Mods: : BBK Cold Air Intake
21/2in H-pipe with Flowmaster
MSD Disturber
Morsso Blue Max Wires
Headman Hedders (Shorty)
Custom Audio System
Sony head unit
5 Polk speakers plus Sub.
Under body and interior blue neon's (Contrary to all belief that doesn’t make it a “ricer” it still has a Detroit Iron V8)

Most work done to the car has been paint and cosmetic repairs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 01, 2010 2:06 pm

Danstang wrote:It looks like just some AM rain now, hopefully this keeps getting better!

Man you guys showed up with an awesome crew!! Really nice to meet all and we were glad the weather did'nt mess up the event to much. Take care. Chet OFMC

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Sat May 01, 2010 8:25 pm

We had a great time today. I'm proud to see such a turn out of Mi. members. Thank you all for coming out, Mi. and Ind. cheers

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by StateGT Sat May 01, 2010 10:17 pm

Thanks for a great time today. We enjoyed meeting everyone , the cruise and the museums. Thanks for being so welcoming to new people. Great Day even without Sun.
Barb and Dennis ( StateGT)

StateGT
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Female Number of posts : 28
My Name: : Barb
My Ride/Rides: : 06 Colorado Red GT coupe . Winter ride 08 Caravan to haul day care kids around and avoid SUV drivers who can't drive in Winter conditions.
Mods: : Seqential tail lights , shock tower covers , lots of bevels , "chrome" mirror and door handle covers , shortie antenna , interior dress ups , Ford Factory bra for stone protection , fits better than others we tried , car cover for Winter storage.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Sun May 02, 2010 9:22 pm

Thanks everyone for the great turnout everyone from indy had a great time and it was nice seeing old friends and meeting new ppl
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Mon May 03, 2010 2:18 am

Just got home from visiting family in Anderson, IN (sorry David, couldn't make it over). Where to I begin, what a day on Saturday! I cannot begin to thank everyone who attended the event! It was nice seeing old members and new ones making the trip, I hope everyone had as good a time as I did.

I'd also like to extend a special thank you to Chet and the others from Old Fort Mustangers, the Kruse Victory Museum, the ACD Museum, the gang at Sonic for the warm welcome, and Lethal Performance for the posters (guys, I hope your wives don't get too mad if you put those up in the living room, lol!).
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Mon May 03, 2010 1:10 pm

yes thank you too all our old members and new faces that made this trip a success! You all truly make this club a pleasure... I'm going to miss you all this summer but don't worry you guys aint getting rid of me too easy, i'll be back! I think this cruise was just a preview of what to expect from this summer. And to the Old Fort Mustang Guys, we look forward to joining up with you guys more in the future.

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2