WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official announcement for March Madness and All Out In April

2 posters

Go down

Official announcement for March Madness and All Out In April Empty Official announcement for March Madness and All Out In April

Post by RoadBlock Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:54 pm

Ok for everyone that was not able to make it out to the meet or was afraid of the cold this is some clarification about march and april. Well the Clarksville Speedway is having their own event in march that we have nothing to do with. Our annual event has been moved to April 24th with a rainout date on the 25th. We started discussing it at this meeting and will have more info at the next meet on Feb 20th. And for this meet the flyers will be ready to start passing out. They were planned for this past meet but we were waiting for some big sponsors responses. But it's worked out now. So hope to see more out on the 20th. More info to come.
RoadBlock
RoadBlock
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 324
Humor : What the duece? Doh'
My Name: : Jon
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 Mustang GT, 1967 Mustang Project Car, 1992 LX Mustang Beater
Mods: : Intake, Exhaust, Suspension, Appearance. Nuff said

Back to top Go down

Official announcement for March Madness and All Out In April Empty Re: Official announcement for March Madness and All Out In April

Post by SVT Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:47 pm

John, I talked to Lem at bf evans ford, he said when he gets back in town give him a call or I got his e-mail if you want it. He said he would like to help.
SVT
SVT
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 108

Back to top Go down