WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tupelo, MS Mustang Car show, cruise, and dinner - March 13th

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tupelo, MS Mustang Car show, cruise, and dinner - March 13th - Page 2 Empty Re: Tupelo, MS Mustang Car show, cruise, and dinner - March 13th

Post by mrfarmdog Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:15 am

Hey everyone I wanted to post a quick update on the event!

Thanks to a recent generous commitment from our sponsors we are now able to open up the Show and Shine portion of the event for FREE! For those of you who paid for the event already you will receive a refund for the cost of the show and shine. Also we have adjusted the handling fees to include $1 per banquet ticket purchased. So if you purchase one ticket you will be charged $1 handling fee. If you purchase 2 tickets you will be charged $2, etc.

The total amount refunded will include your show and shine fees and the applicable portion of the handling fees! If you paid via paypal you will recieve a refund for the appropriate amount. If you paid by check you will be reimbursed at the event. Just come and see me!

If you have not registered we would appreciate it if you would still do so. This will help us in our coordination for the event. Please register even if you are just coming to the show and shine. The registration form is located here -> http://www.tupelocruise.com/regform.asp

Once again thanks to our sponsors for coming through and making this event one that is affordable for all attendees!

We look forward to seeing everyone at the event and hope this is a great experience for all!

Sincerely
John Farmer
Tupelo Cruise Coordinator
mrfarmdog
mrfarmdog
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Male Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Tupelo, MS Mustang Car show, cruise, and dinner - March 13th - Page 2 Empty Re: Tupelo, MS Mustang Car show, cruise, and dinner - March 13th

Post by mrfarmdog Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:21 pm

One more post...

AFTERNOON POKER RUN ADDED
The Gum Tree Mustang Club is coordinating a five stop poker run around Tupelo from 1-3PM Hands cost $5 each and 100% of the prize money is going to be split and awarded to the best and worst hands!

UPDATE ON EVENING FESTIVITIES
Things continue to get better for the evening event!
While people have to preregister for the food we are opening the doors to anyone for a $5 fee to come in and join in the rest of the festivities (you just will not eat) which include:
5PM - Museum doors open for evening social event. This includes a live band, cash bar and social meet and greet with other mustang clubs as well as checking out all the cool cars in the museum!
6:30PM - We are unveiling a newly restored 69 mustang to its owner. The owner bought the car new in 69 while in Vietnam and the car has been in a barn the past 20-30 years. This will be the formal reveal of this car and presentation to the owner!
7PM - Dinner / continue with social hour
8PM - Guest speaker John Clor from Ford Performance followed by book signing
9PM - Conclusion of event!

OTHER POTENTIAL MODELS ATTENDING - We have had some questions about other cars and Lightnings attending the event recently and I say bring em! There may be some Lightnings coming from Southern Mustangs and Fast Fords club as well as Shoals Mustangs and there may be a Ford powered Nobel and a GT40 at the event as well!

I am very excited about the festivities and hope everyone enjoys the event!
mrfarmdog
mrfarmdog
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Back to top Go down

Post by blackstang1 Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:25 am

gonna be a sweet time!
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

Post by mrfarmdog Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:40 am

FYI

Today is the last day to register for the banquet. You must register and pay by 2PM today if you want to eat in the museum in the evening. If not you can still get in for the festivities but you will not eat.

Looking forward to it!
mrfarmdog
mrfarmdog
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Back to top Go down

Post by blackstang1 Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:45 am

did you recieve our payment?
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.

Back to top Go down

Post by mrfarmdog Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:55 am

blackstang1 wrote:did you recieve our payment?
Yes I did!

Also, I am heading down to Tupelo this morning to do final preparations for the event. I wanted to shout out and say thanks to all of you for your enthusiasm and attendance and look forward to meeting you all!

Safe travels! See you in Tupelo!

John Farmer
AKA MrFarmdog
mrfarmdog
mrfarmdog
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Back to top Go down

Post by mrfarmdog Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:17 am

I wanted to reach out and say thanks to everyone for coming out to the Tupelo Cruise! The best count I got was 136 cars at around 1PM! I am certain if the weather had cooperated we would have had 170ish.

I created a group album on photobucket for the event. If you have pictures or video please upload them to this shared group album! http://photobucket.com/TupeloCruise2010

Regardless it was fun to get out and see the cars and make a few new friends and I hope to see you all at future events this season.

Sincerely
John Farmer (AKA MrFarmdog)
mrfarmdog
mrfarmdog
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Back to top Go down

Post by mrfarmdog Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:22 am

Hey Wild Horses!

Whose car is this in this news article! http://www.wtva.com/mostpopular/story/Tupelo-Cruise/H8_b2-8DOUuM8N139O1f5g.cspx
mrfarmdog
mrfarmdog
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Back to top Go down

Post by blackstang1 Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:26 am

OMG!!!!! now way!!!!! thats glendas!!!!! our event coordinator!!! awsome!
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:39 pm

Wow that is beyond awesome!!! We had such a great time.... we will be back for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mrfarmdog Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:37 pm

Hey Wildhorses!

I thought I would let you all know that Tupelo Cruise 2011 will be on March 26th this year! We are moving it later to hopefully snag some better weather!

I would like to start a new thread on the site if you all are interested in attending again this year. I hope so because last year was a blast!

Someone let me know and either I or someone else can start the thread. I will post a link on the Tupelo Cruise 2011 website that I am updating now (www.tupelocruise.com)!

Thanks and hope to see you all there!

John Farmer (AKA MrFarmdog)
mrfarmdog
mrfarmdog
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Back to top Go down

Post by Destination S197 Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:23 pm

Anymore info on this?
Destination S197
Destination S197
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:19 pm

Destination S197 wrote:Anymore info on this?
Well we went last year it was cold and rained the whole time but it was fun.If you go back and read it will tell you when where how much.I dont know yet if ant of us are going.
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destination S197 Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:06 am

dago wrote:
Destination S197 wrote:Anymore info on this?
Well we went last year it was cold and rained the whole time but it was fun.If you go back and read it will tell you when where how much.I dont know yet if ant of us are going.

Thanks. I was just checking to see if anything might have changed.
Destination S197
Destination S197
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by mrfarmdog Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:46 pm

Hey everyone just checking in! I was at Barrett Jackson last weekend and talked with Jim Owens. He is setting us up with our guest speaker from Ford this year! Also we are moving the banquet to start at 5PM so people don't have to stay out as late. Would love to see the Black Widow attend again this year Glenda!
mrfarmdog
mrfarmdog
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:51 am

Sorry John not this year but you do have a new club comming.Tony is no longer president so he put another club together Horseplay.Im president now but no one want to go this year maybe next time.Hope you have a great turn out.
dago
dago

My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Post by mrfarmdog Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:59 am

Sorry to hear about it but keep us in mind! You are welcome anytime!
mrfarmdog
mrfarmdog
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:44 am

Thank you we will come again.
dago
dago

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2