WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

$5000 to win footbrake @ Clarksville today..

2 posters

Go down

$5000 to win footbrake @ Clarksville today.. Empty $5000 to win footbrake @ Clarksville today..

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:16 am

For those wanted to see some drag racing today @ Clarksville Dragstrip, it's the $5000 to win. Over 60 cars are expected to be racing in this competition. Also they will be having their regular format as well with Street Trophy & Sportsman Street classes running.

Gates open @ 11:00am

Admission $15 children 10 and under FREE!!!

Back to top Go down

$5000 to win footbrake @ Clarksville today.. Empty Re: $5000 to win footbrake @ Clarksville today..

Post by 393Bird Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:08 am

What was the final results? I was there as a spectator, but had to leave at 4:30. Anyone know the top 3 of each class?
393Bird
393Bird
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 128

http://members.tccoa.com/392bird/

Back to top Go down

$5000 to win footbrake @ Clarksville today.. Empty Re: $5000 to win footbrake @ Clarksville today..

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:55 am

393Bird wrote:What was the final results? I was there as a spectator, but had to leave at 4:30. Anyone know the top 3 of each class?

Nick (Ruffnuts) won the Street trophy class (94 White Lightning) beating Josh Osbourn (87 White Chevy Truck), John Triplett (83 Blue Malibu Wagon) lost to Nick in the semi-finals.

Jerry Knox won the Sportsman Street (80 Teal Camaro) beating Janet Mulderink (79 Black Camaro)

Charlie Lockhart won the Footbrake (79 Brown/White Monte Carlo) beating Jose Diaz (80 Silver Trans AM)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:08 am

A lot of racing for the day. I think they started racing just before 1:00pm and it was 7:50pm when the final race happened. I know Eddie stated that 63 cars were in the Foot Brake class alone, plus the other 2 classes had a good turnout. It was good seeing you Bruce, and I enjoyed sitting with you at the table during part of the day.

Also Congratulations to Nick winning the Street Trophy for the day. Looks like it's a good thing the racing season is coming to an end. Nick might have been the person to watch out for. Friday he finished 2nd in Street trophy and Saturday he won the Street trophy. 3gears

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:54 pm

If only I would have had something to race all season long lol...
I also entered the sportsman street races both days and I don't feel to bad losing on friday to the runner up in that class in points and saturday the points co champion put me out.
I did pretty good considering friday was the first time ever I had the Lightning on a track.

Back to top Go down

Post by 393Bird Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:08 pm

Thanks for the information,, and I enjoyed visiting with everyone. There sure were a lot of FAST cars. Nick, that Lightning sure looks, sounds, and runs good.
393Bird
393Bird
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 128

http://members.tccoa.com/392bird/

Back to top Go down

Post by ljwhite174 Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:25 pm

sorry i couldnt make it out sat. i would have loved a rematch between me and nick. friday night the final run nick ran a 8.9490 and i ran a 8.9458 both of us on a 8.92 dial in. it was really close but i just barely got him off the tree and held on he was coming on strong too. hope to get a rematch next year nick.. 3gears
ljwhite174
ljwhite174
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 501
Humor : I wonder if that honda burns white or fried rice???
My Name: : larry
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 white GT vert
Mods: : none yet

https://www.facebook.com/wildhorses.clarksvilletnchapter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down