WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need to borrow an engine hoist next weekend

Go down

Need to borrow an engine hoist next weekend Empty Need to borrow an engine hoist next weekend

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:21 pm

Is there anyone who would be willing to let me borrow an engine hoist next weekend? I gotta pull the 351 to do oil pan gasket, motor mounts, oil pump, and long tubes. Only need it for the weekend and would be willing to rent it if need be. I just want to get this done before NMRA in October. LMK thanks Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Need to borrow an engine hoist next weekend Empty Re: Need to borrow an engine hoist next weekend

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:23 pm

Check with David B... He's got one if it's not being used at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Need to borrow an engine hoist next weekend Empty Re: Need to borrow an engine hoist next weekend

Post by Krutch21 Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:38 pm

I'll call dave and let you know man
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 469
My Name: : T.J
My Ride/Rides: : 04 Mystichrome Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:56 am

you found a hoist yet? if not let me know i have one, just a little drive to erin to get it. it may work out and i can bring it up to work with me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down