WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ADDED SOME STICKERS AN REMOVED SOME STICKERS !!

3 posters

Go down

ADDED SOME STICKERS AN REMOVED SOME STICKERS !! Empty ADDED SOME STICKERS AN REMOVED SOME STICKERS !!

Post by screminyellowstang Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:23 pm

I TOOK OFF THE MUSTANG ON THE SIDE AN ADDED THE WILDHORSES STICKERS ..THEY ADDED TO THE HORSE POWER

ADDED SOME STICKERS AN REMOVED SOME STICKERS !! S3ADDED SOME STICKERS AN REMOVED SOME STICKERS !! S8ADDED SOME STICKERS AN REMOVED SOME STICKERS !! S13[IMG]ADDED SOME STICKERS AN REMOVED SOME STICKERS !! 1151
screminyellowstang
screminyellowstang
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Female Number of posts : 56
My Name: : mitch an desere'e phillips
travis an caleb
My Ride/Rides: : 2005 vert mustang v6 scremin yellow

2004 competion orange mach1
Mods: : more then some less then others!

Back to top Go down

ADDED SOME STICKERS AN REMOVED SOME STICKERS !! Empty Re: ADDED SOME STICKERS AN REMOVED SOME STICKERS !!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:27 pm

VERY SEXY!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

ADDED SOME STICKERS AN REMOVED SOME STICKERS !! Empty Re: ADDED SOME STICKERS AN REMOVED SOME STICKERS !!

Post by blackstang1 Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:20 pm

see now thats just plain sexy right there....
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:23 pm

Looks good!

Back to top Go down

Post by screminyellowstang Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:25 pm

thank ya next is get the rocker panels changed new front bumper new rear bumber a tune, duals an the list goes on an on
screminyellowstang
screminyellowstang
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

travis an caleb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:56 pm

Looks good!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:34 pm

tony wants me to do the big sticker but i dont want anything to take away from my blackwidow but it looks good on your car im very soon getting black wheels for mine and mite do some work t add more horses maybe i want a body kit but the one i want is4000.00 that mite have to wait lol
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:38 pm

saw your new wheels sam ones i was looking at looks good dang good
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Post by screminyellowstang Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:27 pm

i was gonna post a pic of the car it has been dirty an to make u sick i got the rims an tires off craigslist for 600 bucks !! thanks for the complament it transormed a good bit since tony got me wantin to do all this .. lol
screminyellowstang
screminyellowstang
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

travis an caleb

Back to top Go down

Post by blackstang1 Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:29 pm

lol.. im good at presuasion...lmao..
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down