WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fort Knox but member of tnn chapter.

5 posters

Go down

Fort Knox but member of tnn chapter. Empty Fort Knox but member of tnn chapter.

Post by my2005stanggt Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:53 pm

Hey y'all. Been a member of the TN chapter for some time now, but I think my work location is close enough to see what the Indy chapter is up to sometime. For those who do not know me, am a prowd owner of a 2005 mineral gray GT. had her since it was brought to me from the factory. Have traveled with her from Savannah GA to Tucson AZ andfrom Rincon Ga to now here in Fort Knox KY. Oh yea did a road trip to Virginia direct route using interstate 64. So as you can see, I bought my car to drive drive drive wooohhhhoooo and luv it. I try to keep it as close to show room clean as possible though.

I've posted a few times on the indiana facebook page. Oh yeah, bit more bout me. Am retired army just turned 48, and have the coolest job in the world. I maintain an Apache flight simulator.
Well my wife wants me to get off of here for a bit. talk to y'all later.
my2005stanggt
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Fort Knox but member of tnn chapter. Empty Re: Fort Knox but member of tnn chapter.

Post by GreyGhost Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:58 pm

Welcome! Another s197 to the group. :*drive*:

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Fort Knox but member of tnn chapter. Empty Re: Fort Knox but member of tnn chapter.

Post by Danstang Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:45 pm

Welcome to Wildhorses!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:53 am

Man you sure do bounce around as far as locations. Very Happy

PM sent w/ my cell #
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by my2005stanggt Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:37 pm

LOL,

Yeah once in the service the travel gets in the bloo and never leaves the blood.
my2005stanggt
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:00 pm

What's up Terry!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:49 pm

welcome to the site
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by my2005stanggt Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:37 pm

Eddie,

Just the same ole thing. Hope y'all had a great time at Tail o Dragon. Doing the normal searching around for lost souls (stang owners with out a group to congragate ) Did some posting on the Knox MWR and a few other stang forums. Was hoping to have a few to drive down to the Hop event. See y'all on Facebook.
TV time am out.
my2005stanggt
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down