WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new member from hopefully a new chapter

5 posters

Go down

new member from hopefully a new chapter Empty new member from hopefully a new chapter

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:00 pm

Hello my name is billy im a us marine stationed in camp pendleton origanlly from the Napa valley here in california. Right now myself and a few other marines that i work with are working on hopefully starting california chapter of wild horses. I drive a 2001 black mustang gt convertible with black leather interior, slp loudmouth exhaust, lowered 1.5 inches, it is a stick and has 12000 miles on a new motor. Thanks for taking interest and have a good day.

Back to top Go down

new member from hopefully a new chapter Empty Re: new member from hopefully a new chapter

Post by Danstang Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:04 pm

Welcome to the site Billy! We all appreciate what you guys do for us and glad you guys love the 'stangs like we do. We'll keep working on the hopeful chapter also!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

new member from hopefully a new chapter Empty Re: new member from hopefully a new chapter

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:35 pm

Welcome Billy, now get the rest of the guys Dexter has been telling me about on the site also..

Post up some pics when you get a chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:24 am

Cool Good luck on starting a WildHorses Chapter.
Welcome to the party :*Danceparty*:
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:04 am

Billy,

Are you the one trying to reach me? Laughing Chad got an unexpected text from a 760 phone # and forwarded the number on to me. I haven't had a chance to call and chat with you all. Sorry about that.

Welcome to club!!! SoCal is a great place for WH to be. I used to live in Oceanside/Vista so I know the area well.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by mustangrn Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:41 pm

Welcome!!! Can't wait to see some pics.
mustangrn
mustangrn
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 554
Humor : Never do anything you don't want to explain to the paramedics!!
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Grabber Orange Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

Post by steves04cobra Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:04 pm

Hey man welcome to the club.
steves04cobra
steves04cobra
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 123
My Name: : Steve
My Ride/Rides: : 2004, Cobra, moron
Mods: : K&N CAI, 2.93" pully, Dyno tunned, Spec stage 3 clutch, B&M shifter, Flowmaster exuast,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down