WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

keep your eyes out for a 2.5" magnaflow catback please

Go down

keep your eyes out for a 2.5" magnaflow catback please Empty keep your eyes out for a 2.5" magnaflow catback please

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:51 pm

just got done pulling the pipes off the car for the pump install and found out i have a 3" catback coming off of 2.5" midpipes... its retarded and explains the exhaust leak the previous douschebag owner thought he had. anyway i need a magnaflow catback for the 03 cobra irs. lmk if you guys hear of anything or see anything pop up. thanks!

Back to top Go down

keep your eyes out for a 2.5" magnaflow catback please Empty Re: keep your eyes out for a 2.5" magnaflow catback please

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:03 pm

wy3134 wrote:just got done pulling the pipes off the car for the pump install and found out i have a 3" catback coming off of 2.5" midpipes... its retarded and explains the exhaust leak the previous douschebag owner thought he had. anyway i need a magnaflow catback for the 03 cobra irs. lmk if you guys hear of anything or see anything pop up. thanks!

I'll keep an eye out for you. I know there was one place on ebay before that said they would take $400 shipped for a new one. That was the way I was going to go but ended up getting a used one for $265.

Back to top Go down

keep your eyes out for a 2.5" magnaflow catback please Empty Re: keep your eyes out for a 2.5" magnaflow catback please

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:10 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:04 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:24 pm

Let me know if there is ever anything else you are looking for. I buy and sell parts all the time to support most of my mods, so I am usually pretty familiar with what is on the market.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down