WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 Motley Crue Pit Pass to the "Sold Out" Nashville show 2/21/09

Go down

1 Motley Crue Pit Pass to the "Sold Out" Nashville show 2/21/09 Empty 1 Motley Crue Pit Pass to the "Sold Out" Nashville show 2/21/09

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:54 pm

A very good friend of mine has an extra (1) pit pass (you can't get any closer) for sale:

Motley Crue
Saints Of Los Angeles 2009 Tour
Location: in Nashville, TN on Feb. 21st at the Sommet Center.

With Special Guests:
Hinder
Theory of a Deadman
The Last Vegas

She will be coming in with me the day before the show and is just asking the price she paid for it which was 115.00 OBO. This ticket was purchased for another friend of ours that had to cancel at the last minute so if anyone is interested please contact me or Hippy for more information. There's a group of aprox 40 people going together so you'd have pleanty of friends to hang with if you'd feel uncomfortable going by yourself.

Last edited by budlightbabycindy on Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : word error)

Back to top Go down

1 Motley Crue Pit Pass to the "Sold Out" Nashville show 2/21/09 Empty Re: 1 Motley Crue Pit Pass to the "Sold Out" Nashville show 2/21/09

Post by 1fstroush Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:13 pm

Great moogly boogly...Motley Crue rocks!
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

1 Motley Crue Pit Pass to the "Sold Out" Nashville show 2/21/09 Empty Re: 1 Motley Crue Pit Pass to the "Sold Out" Nashville show 2/21/09

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:57 pm

I know this post is after the concert, but I wanted to make sure this "for sale" item was noted in fact as having been sold (thread closed) and is therefore no longer available.

It was an Awesome concert as expected!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down