WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results Of August First Meet

Go down

Results Of August First Meet Empty Results Of August First Meet

Post by blackstang1 Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:21 am

WHAT A TIME ~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to thank all of you that came out tonight!!!!!!!!!! What a turnout.. The total count by the end of the night was 15 cars. We took over ricks like we owned the place! They were very happy that we we a good respectful group. They want one of the group shots that nathan and Brandi took of the cars to put up in the dining area. !!!! Big honor for us!!! We brought in one 2009 gt 500 and two 2010 gt 500's I do wannna say welcome to all the new members that are offical. Rusty and his son rusty... in the blue 2010 Gt 500. wes And his wife with the blue gt and the white gt vert. Spencer in the black 06 gt. Guys that puts the La chapter members list at 11 cars with ALOT more on the way... I started this not having any idea what i was about to get into.... Now it going further than i ever dreamed!!!! I welcome all of you to the club. We had many prospects dive by and some even came out... joe and his wife in the mineral gray gt... thanks for commin out guys... Darkshadows will have pics posted very soon ....

If i missed someone... Dont feel sad... I am horrible with names.... I thank all of you for your enthusiam and love of the car. Nathan and brandi... Thank you very much for the pictures in advance.... You are awsome!!!

~The prez
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

Results Of August First Meet Empty Re: Results Of August First Meet

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:52 am

Thanks, we had a great time. Looking forward to the next one! It's great to have a car meet that is family friendly.

Pleasure meeting everyone... see ya next time!

Wes

Back to top Go down

Results Of August First Meet Empty ho i see

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:42 am

yea i cryed a lil when you left me out ..../jk its all good what time i was there it was a good time cant wait for when i can stay the whole time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:40 pm

I had a blast. Alot of nice cars showed up and the new people that i met where just amazing people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down