WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

results of may 9th meet

2 posters

Go down

results of may 9th meet Empty results of may 9th meet

Post by blackstang1 Sun May 10, 2009 12:41 pm

WE HAD A BLAST!!! WE DID A SMALL MEET AT EAGLE SPEED N SPORT THEN CONDUCTED A CRUISE TO STATE CAPITAL DRAG STRIP. RYAN TOOK ALOT OF EXCELLENT PICS FOR US!!!! AS SOON AS HE GETS IN HE OR I WILL HAVE THEM POSTED..... GREAT TIME HAD BY ALL!! WE PICKED UP A FEW NEW PEOPLE AND ILL HAVE THEM POSTED AND TAGGED SOON.... THE NEW MEET TIMES ARE GOING TO BE MOVED TO 530 PM DUE TO THE HEAT. MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW.... :*woohoo*: :*woohoo*: :*woohoo*: :*woohoo*:

~THE PREZ
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

results of may 9th meet Empty meet

Post by bluedemon99 Sun May 10, 2009 2:35 pm

The meet was fun! Had a good time at Ricks!
bluedemon99
bluedemon99
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 181
Humor : Heaven won't have me, and Hell's terrified of me!!!
My Name: : Chris Cole
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT
Mods: : Off road H-Pipe, 40series Flows, K&N Cold Air, SCT X3 Tune, 3:73 gears, B&M short throw, chrome '03 Cobra Wheels , Custom Leather/Seude seats with Club emblem monogrammed in headrests , and of course the the sideways Wildhorses Emblem adds about 15hp LOL

Back to top Go down

results of may 9th meet Empty Re: results of may 9th meet

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 3:21 pm

I'm currently uploading all the pics, I have to get a Pro account on Flickr because there's over a hundred photos and it'll only let me download so many a month without paying a fee. Pic the ones you like and let me know and I'll upload those to Flickr individually so you can have the fullsize version to edit or save or whatever.

Back to top Go down

results of may 9th meet Empty Re: results of may 9th meet

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down