WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

all chapter meet set for september 18th

Go down

all chapter meet set for september 18th Empty all chapter meet set for september 18th

Post by blackstang1 Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:07 am

ok guys... and gals... We have been invited to an all chapter meet set for the weekend of september 18th. if this is something that we as a chapter would wantto partake in... we need to plan now,,,,,

Possible All-Chapter club Meet Events
by Krutch21 on Thu May 21, 2009 7:16 pm

.Beech Bend at Bowling green, KY. This date would include Saturday night Fun racing on the 1/4 mile track, Also at the same location is an Amusement park, Water park, Go-karts, The lost river cave, and Mammoth cave National Park 20minutes away.

NMRA All Ford world Finals in Bowling Green, KY. Won't be able to drag race at the track but we'll see the fastest ford in the country duke it out for the championship!! Also a lot of us will be entering in the Car show by request from our club sponsor-"Racing Pages". For those that want to get away from the track the same attractions from the first choice are available.

This is a meet that will be in bowling green ky. Bowling green ky is a quater mile track that is home to many events such as NMRA that just happens to be that weekend. there will be a lot of parts vendors and losts of stuff to do for the family. if we as a chapter vote to go this year... we would need to leave on thursday mornig to get to kentucky as it is a ten hour drive, so that we can be in town for the events by friday this will give everyone a chance to get a good nights rest after that long trip.

I personally would love to see us go intermingle with the other chapters so that they can see that louisiana aint messin around

I need to know whois interested soon so that we can start planning for this now.

~THE PREZ
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down