WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past Event: Woodward Dream Cruise Aug 15th

+5
Wolvee
BraMas
Shady
phrostygurl
Black On Black
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Past Event: Woodward Dream Cruise Aug 15th Empty Past Event: Woodward Dream Cruise Aug 15th

Post by Black On Black Mon May 04, 2009 6:17 am

Cool I know this is early but I was thinking I would like to be a part of Mustang Alley this year.

Good New: Tons of Mustang People to talk to and Ford is doing a corporate display

Bad news: It looks like it cost 20 dollars to be involved.

Any one interested? If we are and want to park as a club it would mean getting registered now as regisration opened friday the first and it already has 44 cars listed and they limit registration to 400.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Woodward Dream Cruise Aug 15th Empty Re: Past Event: Woodward Dream Cruise Aug 15th

Post by phrostygurl Mon May 04, 2009 9:03 am

IM in !!!!!!!
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Woodward Dream Cruise Aug 15th Empty Re: Past Event: Woodward Dream Cruise Aug 15th

Post by Shady Mon May 04, 2009 10:23 am

um i don't know if you guys have been in mustang alley before but we did it one year as a club and hated it... your parked on a side street and can't see most of the traffic that makes it woodward... all you see id the same cars parked around you all day....

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Mon May 04, 2009 11:32 am

I agree with shady. I'm not sure who we pissed off but they put us in a parking lot 1 mile from Woodward where no one even came down to check us out. If you guys plan on doing Mustang Alley don't ask for any special parking just show up as a group and hope they put you on the road with all the other Mustangs. Grab your chair walk up to Woodward and enjoy all the minivans cruising Woodward Very Happy . Or you can go with Brian and hang out in the hood :*drive*:
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Mon May 04, 2009 2:21 pm

actually i park where brian normally does... (15 mile and woodward i believe) thats where i normally see the best cars....

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Mon May 04, 2009 8:08 pm

Back to Bricks!!!!! To heck with "woodward no cruise"
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Mon May 04, 2009 8:47 pm

not the alley.
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue May 05, 2009 12:30 am

Sxynerd wrote:Back to Bricks!!!!! To heck with "woodward no cruise"
X2 for Back to the Bricks! I hear a lot of the hot rodder guys have gotten sick of the minivans and congestion and have opted for something different in Flint. Their show is growing and looks like a good time.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 12:02 am

i personally hate the woodward cruise, 3 hours to go less than a mile not something i like to do. i may opt to go earlier in the week because people still cruise and its less crowded.

also in the downriver detroit area there is a smaller cruise on Fort street june 27th i believe. check out cruisingdownriver.com. its a lot less crowded but still has nice cars and burnouts. i am going for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Wed May 06, 2009 10:12 am

xtreme180sx wrote:i personally hate the woodward cruise, 3 hours to go less than a mile not something i like to do. i may opt to go earlier in the week because people still cruise and its less crowded.

also in the downriver detroit area there is a smaller cruise on Fort street june 27th i believe. check out cruisingdownriver.com. its a lot less crowded but still has nice cars and burnouts. i am going for sure.

Yeah, my car will run out of gas at that rate... :*trans1*:
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Wed May 06, 2009 5:57 pm

Exactly why I like the 28th Street Metro Cruise so much, less crowded. Woodward is a sight to see I'm sure (one of these days I'll actually go there), especially if you park in just the right spot. I just don't enjoy gridlock.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Sun May 10, 2009 6:35 pm

i might be up for the dream cruise. did it last year and it wasn't that bad. traffic was slow, but we did see alot of cars.
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by FASTGT Mon May 11, 2009 3:25 am

I will put this offer out on the table. I live 1 block from the main drag for the back to the bricks cruise. If you guys want we can have a cookout and what not here and cruise?
FASTGT
FASTGT
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 111
My Name: : Eric
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 GT
Mods: : More then you have

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Mon May 11, 2009 4:07 am

Cool This Back to The Bricks could be fun. Do you know if they stop the grocery getters of the street or is it like 28th street cruise and they make us share.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by FASTGT Mon May 11, 2009 7:34 am

They do and they dont it starts in Grand blanc and goes al the way to down town flint. They have down town flint shut down just for us Very Happy
FASTGT
FASTGT
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Post by FASTGT Mon May 11, 2009 7:37 am

http://www.backtothebricks.org/rollingcruise/index.html This is the web page check it out it get bigger and bigger every year. A lot of the car are from down off woodward just sick of the cops and traffic.
FASTGT
FASTGT
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Post by FASTGT Mon May 11, 2009 7:39 am

http://www.backtothebricks.org/schedule/index.html take a look here so you get a idea of how it goes
FASTGT
FASTGT
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 10:48 am

Sat would be a good day!! We can go around lookn at cars... and the women can go get spa treatments and other crap!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Mon May 11, 2009 2:03 pm

this back to the bricks sounds pretty cool too. if we do this as a club then count me in.
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by FASTGT Mon May 11, 2009 9:54 pm

Well you guys just let me know. I know for a fact I will be at back to the bricks
FASTGT
FASTGT
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 10:57 pm

how far off 75 do you live Eric?

Back to top Go down

Post by FASTGT Tue May 12, 2009 7:34 am

5 min off 75 2 min off 475 and 5 min off 69
FASTGT
FASTGT
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 5:21 pm

your not too far away..... I live in Bancroft now... just off of 69!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:26 pm

Digging up an older thread, but it is an upcoming event! Is anyone going to this on Aug. 15th? I cannot, gotta work. Need to do a "roll call" to see who's going so plans can be made for those who are going.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:22 pm

me and my familey are planing on hitting woodward.
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next