WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eddie's locking down the rooms for the Tri - State meet!

3 posters

Go down

Eddie's locking down the rooms for the Tri - State meet! Empty Eddie's locking down the rooms for the Tri - State meet!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:26 pm

Ok guys, Eddie is locking down rooms for the Tri-State meet, we need to def get them locked in very soon.
Wade,Cole,Tiffany,Zac and Steve?????

Looks like this is what's left:
Room Status!!!

Rooms:

1 Non-smoking double rooms (2 beds) - BLUEYEGAL
2 Non-smoking double rooms (2 beds) - HAWKMECH
3 Non-smoking double rooms (2 beds) - ROADBLOCK
4 Non-smoking double rooms (2 beds) - 1FSTROUSH
5 Non-smoking double rooms (2 beds) - BLACK ON BLACK
6 Non-smoking double rooms (2 beds) - DANSTANG
7 Non-smoking double rooms (2 beds) - BRAMAS

1 Smoking double rooms (2 beds) - AUTUMNSFLAME

1 Smoking single rooms (1 bed) - ALLEN LYTLE

Keep those calendars open for the weekend of August 8-10. We'll be having our first Tri-State Chapters meet in Santa Claus, Indiana. We'll spend the day Saturday at Holiday World www.holidayworld.com

Friday everyone rolls into Indiana, and just hangout.
Saturday head over to Holiday World for some fun, then see what we can get into later in the night.
Sunday recoupe from the night before, then see everyone off as they head back home.

Hotel, and Amusement info will be coming shortly. Setting up group discounts now.

Back to top Go down

Eddie's locking down the rooms for the Tri - State meet! Empty Re: Eddie's locking down the rooms for the Tri - State meet!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:33 pm

im out... too many concerts and whatnot to pay for this summer, along with hopefully having enough to get the rest of the fuel system upgraded

Back to top Go down

Eddie's locking down the rooms for the Tri - State meet! Empty Re: Eddie's locking down the rooms for the Tri - State meet!

Post by FRCE_FED Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:51 pm

sorry to hear that wade! hopefully you can head out next year with us!! its alot of fun, i mean alot of drinkin no i mean fun!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:30 am

Wade, you can't back out now. Sad
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:55 pm

let me check my schedule i am at work right now who all is going to this from our group????
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:58 pm

I'm not sure if I will be able to make this. Which would suck because it sounds like it will be a blast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down