WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reminder: 31 cruise!!!!

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Reminder: 31 cruise!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Reminder: 31 cruise!!!!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:12 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:There is a new place over by the airport that does sct tuning now. You may want to check them out, Performance Driven. Their shop rate it only $60/hr but I'm not sure what they charge for tuning.

the key to these cars, is finding someone you can trust, and although they are reputable, they havent tuned any kenne bell cobras. thus why i immediately threw them off the list for tuning. the twin screw superchargers are totally different beast to begin with compared to the eaton

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:34 am

Wade-
Just call Dustin @ auto-spec, he'll dial you in. He's had plenty of experience with all sorts of power adders.
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:15 pm

wy3134 wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:There is a new place over by the airport that does sct tuning now. You may want to check them out, Performance Driven. Their shop rate it only $60/hr but I'm not sure what they charge for tuning.

the key to these cars, is finding someone you can trust, and although they are reputable, they havent tuned any kenne bell cobras. thus why i immediately threw them off the list for tuning. the twin screw superchargers are totally different beast to begin with compared to the eaton

Ya I hear what your saying. However a lot of tuners get base settings from other tuners who have worked on the setups and tweak it from there. I know that is what Dustin had to do to tune my 06 gt after the whipple went on. I have been told there is a place over in Zionsville that has worked on a few cobras. I know there was a chick that had a yellow kb at the track one time and she had them do her work. I forget what it is called though. But if you can do it yourself more power to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:22 pm

^yea im staying in touch with dustin, see if he can work with me on using the software so that i can play with it after he tunes it, as most tuners wont give you the files in a format you can play with yourself. i really wanna be able to adjust on the fly for different conditions, mainly temperature and of course how much power i wanna run that day

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:06 am

Then looks like you need to buy the sniper kit then. This will allow you to make infinite changes.

Sniper Tuning

Delta Force
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2