WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping out march madness

Go down

Helping out march madness Empty Helping out march madness

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:01 pm

Ok I miss the meeting thanks to trying to teach keira to drive. I became sick that day but it was not due to keiras driving. she did great considering it was her first time driving a stick shift. I had some sushie that day and I think I got a bad piece or something. Anyway I have about 6 people coming to help out but we dont know any details like what time do we need to be there on Sat and are you doing anything friday night to get ready for sat?

I have Rosanna 16, Dylan, Whitney 15, Tylor 14, Keira 17, Cody 17, Cody has to go to work that sat nightaround 4pm I think. Also Am I putting anyone up that night? Is anyone needing the RV? It has 3 beds and you can put a blow up materis in the garage. PLEASE LET ME KNOW so I can have it ready for whoever might need it. We can pull it over to the track friday night and it can be running there for the whole time weekend.

Eddie if you know anything will you let me know. I put flyer out in springfield today and out in ashland city. If anyone can think of anywhere to tag I will work on tagging the rest fo this week if the weather holds out for me to get it done.

Back to top Go down

Helping out march madness Empty Re: Helping out march madness

Post by Krutch21 Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:15 pm

We're gonna meet at Ryan's at 6:30 a.m. on Saturday, or meet us at the track at 7:00 a.m.

Bring the crew and we'll figure out where they are needed. as far as needing the trailer i haven't heard anything.
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 469
My Name: : T.J
My Ride/Rides: : 04 Mystichrome Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:20 pm

I don't think the trailer will be needed this year. Eddie hasn't mentioned anything. And yes we can use the kids no problem. Hope everyone is ready it's getting closer to the date. I know Ediie recieved 10 calls today about March Madness with people coming from Erin, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Dover and Cadiz, KY..

The only place I can think that hasn't been hit is Hopkinsville and Fulton, KY. If anyone is going to those areas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:13 am

yea my cars in the shop getting the mirror fix haha and the grill repainted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down