WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The meet and greet pictures

Go down

The meet and greet pictures Empty The meet and greet pictures

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:29 pm

it was a great turn out, thanks everyone who showed up. It was so nice seeing all the faces and joking around. I learned that 6 people can fit into a mustang but we wont go into whos mustang that was. lol The Non birthday surprise was funny since we had not done that in t long time. Thanks alot GUYS!!!!! Troy and Dan and DC all helped to eat my cake and cherry. lol We got to see the new shirts and eddie got blasted by gas from Nick-(ruffnuts) Man he can clear a room.

After that a few of us went to OConners to play outside. Thats was a blast. We played Bean Bag Toss but was corrected and told it was corn hole. I have no Idea but I guss this game can get seriose. Me and troy wrestled and a few time and he kept looking for milk. not sure what that was about. lol Still love you troy. Christy and I danced the night away. and Tina our pregnit moma DD us all home.

The guys got trashed. Dan had a fight with my driveway and lost. And for whatever reason Young guys kept coming up to me and trying to get me to leave but Christy and tina had my back while troy had my front lol. PLease no pic of that giys. I am sure they are on christys phonelol Girls I love you. We had a blast. I know OConners is a bar and the drinks are kinda expensive and it is 7 dollars to get it and it is a 21 and up place. But I have to say that will always be a favorite hang out as long as I can play outside. they have vollyball and horseshoes
and my favorite is beer pong and CORN HOLE - better known as bean bag toss. Hugs everyone and I look forward to seeing the pictures.

Back to top Go down

The meet and greet pictures Empty lmafo

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:47 pm

haha yea i can fit 7 in a mustang! and yea i had a lot of fun it was a great night :*woohoo*: cant wait to do it again! and it was me Donna i told em it was ur b-day :*owned:

Back to top Go down

The meet and greet pictures Empty Re: The meet and greet pictures

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:52 pm

where are the pics from that night i want em!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:23 am

haha that saying i learned 6 ppl can fit in a mustang makes me cry from laughing so hard !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:07 pm

Well sounds like that was a fun night! I didnt really want to leave, seeing as how it was my first meeting but i got a call from some family and had to run off really quick! i will def be at the Feb 21st meeting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down