WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all those having trouble posting pictures!!

Go down

For all those having trouble posting pictures!! Empty For all those having trouble posting pictures!!

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:59 am

I made this video last night... I hope it helps everyone... I am always reading that people dont know how to post up pictures... so here you go!! Jus click on the link... and I show you and talk you through how to post pictures onto this or any other forum!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4gOnYY4a3A

Back to top Go down

For all those having trouble posting pictures!! Empty Re: For all those having trouble posting pictures!!

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:32 pm

I have not watched your video yet because I am at work but that was a wonderful idea. I have been having trouble with the posting of the pictures. Thanks

Back to top Go down

For all those having trouble posting pictures!! Empty Re: For all those having trouble posting pictures!!

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:21 pm

if people need help with the avatars... I can make one for that also!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:23 pm

That's what I was having trouble lastnight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:29 pm

Basically it is the same in the video... only instead of medium... you have to select small... or I think there is a tiny!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:54 pm

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:15 pm

No Prob!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down