WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stayed out of a lot of trouble.....

3 posters

Go down

stayed out of a lot of trouble..... Empty stayed out of a lot of trouble.....

Post by COLE Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:23 am

well this morning was rather interesting this was all after i talked to you on the phone david. I woke up at the gf house at 6:30am this morning i have to be at work at 7:30am ok thats not terrible only she lives in Decatur off of kentucky ave and mann road. I live on the westside in brownsburg again not to far but in rush hour morning traffic it sucks. I was doing ok until i had to wait at the light to merge onto 465 and sit through 3 lights because the semi trucks in front of me could not get going. When i finally got onto 465 it was a breeze just cruising around it was not to bad. merging onto 74 to go to brownsburg was alright at this point i am doing about 85-90 remember i cannot be late to work again or i get fired. so i am crusing not really paying attention there is not much traffic on 74 going my direction when i fly under the new 56 st. bridge. i continue to drive then i see a state trooper with his lights on i know its for me so i just pull over. He knew i knew because i pulled over shut off the car (illegal exhaust) and had my hands on the steering wheel. He comes up to my window and asks for my license and registration. I take it all out of the box and give it to him he informs me that he got me for doing 78 in a 55 (huge sigh of relief slips out of my mouth). he comes back rather quickly i was impressed i thought that this was going to take forever. He comes to my window and informs me that he is giving me a ticket it was a $175 fine. Where most people would be pissed i was rather happy with that. I say that because he informs me that he got me right where it turned to 45mph and it was a construction zone. All together could have had at least a $450 fine and a mandatory court apperence to face more charges. His final words to me are be careful and have a nice day. So yeah i am not mad i accept my punishment it was my fault when i saw his lights i thought i was going to jail because i knew it was construction. So yeah that was my nice morning oh yeah and i made it to work on time so if i just would have calmed down and not been dumb none of this probably would have happened.
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

stayed out of a lot of trouble..... Empty Re: stayed out of a lot of trouble.....

Post by FRCE_FED Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:51 am

holy crap, im sorry to hear about that bro!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

stayed out of a lot of trouble..... Empty Re: stayed out of a lot of trouble.....

Post by COLE Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:12 am

i am happy with it it could have been a lot worse i guess i just need to stop doing this :*drive*: and a lot more of this :*trans1*: i know it sucks but its got to stop
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:34 am

That sucks but at least the officer was cool about the whole construction zone.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:37 am

2k6silvergt wrote:That sucks but at least the officer was cool about the whole construction zone.
yeah since you can get $1000 fine and jail time i was cool with the $175 ticket
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:59 pm

that kinda sucks man..i got a ticket a year and half ago..kinda jacks up your insurance alittle, but allegedy after three years the points drop off your record...
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down