WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frosty wheels show outcome!!

+2
95GTS
Krutch21
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Frosty wheels show outcome!! Empty Frosty wheels show outcome!!

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:09 pm

Well a group of us today went to the show.. Seems like the same stuff and rides as last year and the year before.. Did get to see a Roush 428 and Blackjack. Both were nice rides, surprise in the difference between the 427 of 07' and 428 of 08'.. On a good note I was able to pass out 100 fliers for March Madness and had the event announced over the PA system. Also the group from "Cars for Kids" will try to make an appearance at the event.

Now for the news of the trip.. I caught hell from some folks for being the Pres and riding in a Vette. Shocked LOL

Nick drove the Vette while his Stang is being completed at DynoSpeed. So I took a investigative ride in the chevy.. Smile

For the price of the car I must admit, it was somewhat impressive. Car did have power on the open rode, and rode very smoothly surprisingly. Although the roaring noise was still there, even like the one I test drove back in 03'. Definately not a car for a big person. I'm 6'2" and weigh 220lbs and although I wasn't cramped, I could have used some more leg room.. Now if I had just an extra $55K laying around I might just buy one.....NOT!!!! GT500KR would suit me better, oh yea :*woohoo*: I'll have to say though, it was nice ride, but I'll take my Stang any day..Guess I do BLEEED FORD BLUE

Back to top Go down

Frosty wheels show outcome!! Empty Re: Frosty wheels show outcome!!

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:35 pm

I was at Jenkins and Wynne yesterday. I had to Pick up a new Harley truck for Brett Appleton. ( He totaled his 2008, semi-truck and F-250, Semi won) But while i was there i had to take a quick look at the GT500KR they have...It is an awesome car. when i saw the price tag, i liked to have pooped all over myself.. they wanted 82 large for it..MY GOD..lol Still an awesome car. As for the Vette, i had a 2001 a long time ago. I had it for 6 months till i finally got rid of it.. It did ride really smooth, and like you said, this is definately not a big boy ride. Plus after 5 months, the car started getting squeeks and rattles on the inside.. that is when i decided to get rid of it. I purchased my first pony in 2002, and i will never go back....

Now there is one ride out, that has me on the wall though.. The new Challenger...I had a chance to drive on, and also work on one...I will have to say, this is probably the bast vehicle that Dodge has to offer right now...I dunno, maybe ill own a stang, and a challenger...lol :*drive*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:39 am

Well I wont lie I was one of the people given both of them hell. Nick driven the vet to a mustang event while wearing a ford shirt and a harley hat. the boy is very confused. I figure he would jump in a ford but nope our prez jumps ship and gets into a VETT. I HAD TO take a double look.

Yes I drove the vet at one time but I am ford through and through. And Harley and ford are partnership with each other. The vet is a nice car but maybe some day nick will remember what type of a club we are.

So eddie did you see nick pick a membership paper from the vet club at the show? and yes it was really nice to see the roush cars. I spent alot of time talknig to both owners. The guy with the black jack was very very helpful with info. I love car show in see all the differant cars but I have to say I dont like the politics of the car show. I guess they will let you show anything if your willing to pay for the car or what ever you call some of that stuff. It is the first time I saw a car trike from boswells it is looked awfull.

To me the most impressive thing there was the motorcycle with the ford engine in it. I also really love see the clasic cars from the 60 and the 70 they evan had things from back in the 40 and 50 time frame.

Evan though the weather may have kept some people away it was so nice to see some old face and some new ones.
MATTY WELCOME HOME, and the green machine still looks great!!!!! I am glad you brought a new face to the club.
Thanks for everyone for coming out. I had a great time and I look forward to having fun with everyone

SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE SCHOOL NICK IN THE VETT that dam car is really given the fords a hard time and I feel next time it needs to ride in the back of the pack, Unless it is trying to school some fords!!!!!! OK there is my 2 cents of the whole thing hugs eddie I forgive you this one time!!!! If you keep getting in that vet then I will start bringing my benz back out to the club meets or change the name to something else I like being a ford club so I hope it doesnt change!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:15 am

LOL No it was all in fun.. No worries here about me going bowtie.. I'll drive a Ford till the day I die.. And as far as the club, it'll stay FORD as long as I have anything to do with it...
Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:18 am

DONT MAKE ME BRAKE OUT THE BENZ ON YOU EDDIE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:34 am

car issues----
I took th ford torus today to the car show.
everytime I went to keep up the everyone and push the gas to the floor the car would jerk a little bit and it acted like it had no more to give.
It was when I was going from 60 to 70 I thought it might be a transmission issue but then I was not sure if I had maybe gotten bad gas. So I went to walmart and I got the stuff to go into the transmission to help with it running good and I also got the guk out stuff incase it was bad gas.
the stuff going into the transmission was yucky red and thick but I think it helped and the gum out stuff I put it in and so I will let you know how it all works out. cross the fingers because I cant aford a new tranny right now

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutch21 Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:27 am

that dam car is really given the fords a hard time

I eat Corvettes alive omg
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 469
My Name: : T.J
My Ride/Rides: : 04 Mystichrome Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:03 am

Krutch21 wrote:that dam car is really given the fords a hard time

I eat Corvettes alive omg

well he hang out at the clarksville track so make sure you teach him a thing or two. Smile
he now might make an excuse not to run because he might be scared but who knows maybe you will get your chance to
have a vet snack. I saw will at Walmart and he said they are racen friday night again not sure about anyof the details but
Maybe if someone else has heard or know they will post the details where is paul when you need him. Man everytime nick has had that Vet out paul disapears. I know his mustang can eat that vet alive!!!!! PLEASE ANYONE WE HAVE TO TAKE THE VET DOWN!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 95GTS Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:31 am

I had a great time on the cruise....and on the way back, for a short while, I had a good time playing chase with that vette....it's a nice car....and I needed to blow the soot out of my little ole 5.0
95GTS
95GTS
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 356
Humor : Sometimes you're the windshield, Sometimes you're the bug...
My Ride/Rides: : 1995 GTS
Mods: : Basically stock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:18 pm

LOL i only have the vett out cause my Stang is still at Dynospeed.. Once i get my Stang back I wont be bringing the vett to the club events. Its a nice car but not a Stang... I do get to enjoy the best of both worlds tho with it and its fun to get dirty looks from old people in there own vetts when i try and run em on the free way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:32 pm

Ruffnuts wrote:LOL i only have the vett out cause my Stang is still at Dynospeed.. Once i get my Stang back I wont be bringing the vett to the club events. Its a nice car but not a Stang... I do get to enjoy the best of both worlds tho with it and its fun to get dirty looks from old people in there own vetts when i try and run em on the free way.

BLA BLA BLA BLA excuses excuses ALL I HEAR IS BLA BLA BLA

Last edited by Blueyegal on Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AutumnsFlame Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:32 pm

I am going to be very honest at this point...Donna you need to leave Nick alone. Take it to side chat. NOT in open chat. Who the heck cares if he has a vett... You have a german car

AutumnsFlame
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Female Number of posts : 90
Humor : Raising a teenager is like nailing jelly to a wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:32 pm

AutumnsFlame wrote:I am going to be very honest at this point...Donna you need to leave Nick alone. Take it to side chat. NOT in open chat. Who the heck cares if he has a vett... You have a german car

Ok and at this piont I guess there is where I make sure everyone knows that evan though nick and I have broken up and have our issues the Vet is not really one of them. I am given Nick **** about the VET because I can. He would be given me crap if I brought the benz out and he has in the past. I know you may not know this but When nick and I started dating we ragged on each other alot on the other web sight. He would be on his computer saying one thing about me and I would be on my computer saying something about him given each other a hard time. I truely could care less that be brings the VET all I am doing is given it back to him. When I first met him he gave me alot of crap about my benz. He only had the mustang and I guess if you all feel I am being to hard on him then I guess I will let everyone know I am not meaning anything mean by it. Nick has the vet for a very specail reason and I do understand that. Its just that Nick gave me alot alot of **** about my benz and how we had to drive his ford mustang to the club event because it was a ford club. So I know you dont know this but I am only given Nick back what he dished out to me when we where first dateing about the club being a ford club and not a benz club.

I thought I was kinda being loving and funny about it but I guess it can be taken as mean and that was not what I was trying to do. So Nick if your taken it that I am being B*tchy then I am sorry never ment it to be that. Sorry if I afended anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by billfisher Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:14 pm

dude mind your own business. i was enjoying them poking(hehe) at each other.
billfisher
billfisher
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 367
Mods: : before march,28th...93' 4.6 4v ported heads, forgings, turbo, tubular suspension,90/10's, 2900lbs.

Back to top Go down

Post by billfisher Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:16 pm

heck i have driven the nissan to the meets. who cares. it was all i had with me at the time.
billfisher
billfisher
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Mods: : before march,28th...93' 4.6 4v ported heads, forgings, turbo, tubular suspension,90/10's, 2900lbs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:27 pm

billfisher wrote:heck i have driven the nissan to the meets. who cares. it was all i had with me at the time.

hey I dont have a problem with anyone else drive what they have to driv eto the meets I am so glad everyone come out and comes together. I just know there have been people who gave me a hard time when I brought the benz out to the meets before I had the mustang. Nick was one of those people who made a rule when we where dating that we had to take the mustang to the meets so all I am doing was given back to him what he gave me when he was here before he went to IRAQ. I really dont want anyone to get the idea that if your mustang is broke that you cant come because that is not at all how I feel. I so enjoy everyone coming out no matter what they drive. I just want nick to feel what I was feeling when he gave me so much crap early on that was all that was about. I was just given him a hard time I am truely sorry and I hope I did not run off any new members or anyone who has not been around when nick and I pick at each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by billfisher Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:38 pm

blue eye i am defending you. this is all fun stuff.
billfisher
billfisher
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:25 am

hugs bills thanks for having my back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:29 am

vettes are nice but i would take a stang anyday :*trans1*:

Back to top Go down

Post by D Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:42 am

i would pick a skyline over a vet anyday.
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 654
Humor : Your to FAT to ride this ride.
My Ride/Rides: : 02 White Gt
Mods: : whatever i want

http://myspac.com/raverkandi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:53 am

Nick did give her a hard time so I don't blame you give it right back to him. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:54 am

D wrote:i would pick a skyline over a vet anyday.

Dude, You are sooooo right....Hell, i will even go as far as saying i would drive a Supra ( twin Turbo ofcourse) :*drive*:

As for the Vette and the Benz deal, well all i can say is hash it out....I think it is funny as hell....I was there for most of the poking at each other about the cars...I got a kick out of it....

As for who drives what, honestly, what does it matter. I know people who don't even have a car, and they would kill for any of the cars that all of us currently own. Hell i would kill for atleast 2 of Donnas, and i have 2 cars....( No Not the Benz, lol, The Harley Truck, and the Mule)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:32 pm

i got ur back also Blueyegal Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:37 pm

thanks everyone
hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by JH96GT Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:45 pm

C'mon...enough...lol.... No harm, no foul, so lets stick to the original post.... :^drunk^:

Thanks.
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next