WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

15th Meeting Outcome!!

Go down

15th Meeting Outcome!! Empty 15th Meeting Outcome!!

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:59 am

Big THANKS to everyone that came out in the COLD, DARK, DREARY night.... Even with the most unpleasant weather we still had a good showing. Ended up with 18 rides coming out for the meeting. It was good to have Daniel back from Iraq, he recieved a big welcome from everyone.. His car looked awesome with all the upgrades done.

As far as the Fundraiser afterwards, I'm proud to say our club stepped up when Mike and Mandy needed our help. The following people came out to the Banquet; T.J. Ernie, Kurt, Allen & Betty, Nick & Tina, Troy & Christy, (Troys' parents), Steven & Michelle and me & Karen. Also the club donated $100 to "Operation Snaggletooth". Plus with the silent auction items won by Steven, Troy, Ernie and myself, along with the donations for the meals everyone had, we as a club generated another $325 for "Operation Snaggletooth". approve

I think just about everyone from the club, except 5 people won a door prize also.. The night ended on a great note and everyone had a blast. Even with me and Troy yelling "Freebird" and "Good 'Ol Boys" at the singer whenever he wanted requests, to Ernie making a name tag "Cobra Killer" and showing it to Allen, with Allen repling "It's always good to have dreams!" and Mike serving Miller beer, while everyone knows he works for Budwieser, giving him a hard time. rofl

Back to top Go down

15th Meeting Outcome!! Empty Re: 15th Meeting Outcome!!

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:25 am

Me and Troy had a great time and we just got home from Clarksville and it's 1:24 a.m. so I am very tired. Troy managed not to get pulled over by the wonderful Police Officer's in Coopertown:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:27 am

oh yeah by the way "Thanks Officer Hippy 1" for stopping on the side of the interstate and using your police lights while Troy got out to check the tires!! :*car1*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:15 am

Sounds like everyone had an awesome time! Sorry I couldn't be there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:34 pm

Musiccitygt wrote:Sounds like everyone had an awesome time! Sorry I couldn't be there.

It was a great time and we certainly missed you..
Im glad I was able to be in town to go..

(strobes where a huge hit too) Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by RidethePony Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:45 pm

The fundraiser generated a little over $3000 for Operation Snaggletooth.
RidethePony
RidethePony
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Female Number of posts : 319
Humor : I did not escape, I have a day pass!!
My Name: : Tina
My Ride/Rides: : 2010 Mustang GT Black , 2006 Expedition Gray
Mods: : Owning a mustang is hazardous to your warranty!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down