WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got to love the UPS guy!!!

Go down

I got to love the UPS guy!!! Empty I got to love the UPS guy!!!

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:48 pm

I just got my new whipple for the cobra. I should have this whipple sittin on the stroker motor in the car in about 3 weeks. so I hope to you guys soon!!!

I got to love the UPS guy!!! Th_whipple001

I got to love the UPS guy!!! Th_whipple002

I got to love the UPS guy!!! Th_whipple003

Back to top Go down

I got to love the UPS guy!!! Empty Re: I got to love the UPS guy!!!

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:06 pm

Sweet!!!! :*woohoo*: Can't wait to see the finished project.. I know you've been going stir crazy without the ride..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:14 pm

I know, I cant wait to have her back, but what about your ride? I heard the bad new about your GT. Any progress? I had a h*ll of a shortblock for you but I just sold it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:19 pm

giddyupgt wrote:I know, I cant wait to have her back, but what about your ride? I heard the bad new about your GT. Any progress? I had a h*ll of a shortblock for you but I just sold it.
Still sitting.. I've got another bare block for little of nothing still in the box, but haven't started the build yet. thinking of Stroker while it's in the beginning stages, with a nice set of cams. My top end should be ok, I'll take the heads and have them P&P.. Thinking about having Joe@Dynospeed add all the final touches..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:13 am

Well, I hope that you get it put back together soon. I am going to go see Joe next month to get the cobra tuned. I hear that his pretty good at what he does!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down