WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself.

+50
stage1
wldstng21
xxxt4nkxxx
trinitybelief
kaiser3
SleeperSixx
86GTBludger
saleenchick05
Californicajun
Frank Riley
Wldflly
SteelRaptor
LilBizziB
slow5oh
osoevil94
Eturner
Destination S197
my2005stanggt
95wickedillusions
R-stang
Ryno
scstanger
Batman
JUSTAGT
dago
Deano
blackstang1
John and michelle
GeeTee
GreyGhost
tazzracing1
Unmanned
bluedemon99
MuscleStang
Doug
Krutch21
pitpro
Black On Black
mustangrn
COLE
D
Wolvee
Pyrotech72
Shady
JH96GT
BRADTHEBLADE
BraMas
Danstang
FRCE_FED
1fstroush
54 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 15 Empty Re: Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself.

Post by 1fstroush Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:28 pm

WELCOME!
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 15 Empty Re: Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself.

Post by ipchay61 Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:30 pm

Welcome Mark!
ipchay61
ipchay61
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 84
My Name: : Chip
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Mustang GT - Vista Blue

Back to top Go down

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 15 Empty SC members meet anywhere on a regular basis?

Post by MarkinSC Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:06 am

Thanks.  Does the SC members meet on weekends somewhere?

MarkinSC

Male Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by ipchay61 Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:03 pm

There is a cruise in at the Fatboy's /BigLots parking lot this Saturday (7/13/2013) starting about 3:30pm. This is in West Columbia on hwy 1 about a mile past I-26 headed toward Lexington.
ipchay61
ipchay61
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 84
My Name: : Chip
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Mustang GT - Vista Blue

Back to top Go down

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 15 Empty South Carolina President of SCWH, Columbia Chapter

Post by cobrabay Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:07 pm

Hi everyone, I am Michael Bahas, President of the South Carolina Wild horses club, we have around 245-250 members and a wonderful support staff, Ronald Fair is our VP, Dave Snell, handles all of our logistics/secretary, Tiffany Campbell, handles all of our support, decals/stickers, shirts, among other things, Terry Gofforth and Chip Rinehart are our fantastic event coordinators, and the great Kellie Kimbel jumps in where and as is needed, we are very happy to be on here and can`t wait to get to know everyone from different chapters and areas. I have 5 children, a terrific wife, Judie, who bought me my dream car, my 1996 4.6l dohc fully forged from the bottom up by MMR COBRA!, I am a Navy Veteran, DT2, Washington Navy Yard, and as American as APPLE PIE lol, thanks for having us

cobrabay

Male Number of posts : 1
Humor : well yes of course lol
My Name: : Michael, or cobrabay
My Ride/Rides: : 1996, cobra, black with gold fleck
Mods: : well just about everything is new, 3.73s all new rearend, reconditioned T-45, stage 4, 6 puck centerforce clutch, steeda adjuster/cable, complete forged engine, longblock, done by MMR, everything has been powder coated and lit up for effect, we call her skittles

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:51 pm

Welcome Michael!

And as I say to all newbs....

Welcome to the insanity!!! beavisnbutthead 
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15