WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself.

+50
stage1
wldstng21
xxxt4nkxxx
trinitybelief
kaiser3
SleeperSixx
86GTBludger
saleenchick05
Californicajun
Frank Riley
Wldflly
SteelRaptor
LilBizziB
slow5oh
osoevil94
Eturner
Destination S197
my2005stanggt
95wickedillusions
R-stang
Ryno
scstanger
Batman
JUSTAGT
dago
Deano
blackstang1
John and michelle
GeeTee
GreyGhost
tazzracing1
Unmanned
bluedemon99
MuscleStang
Doug
Krutch21
pitpro
Black On Black
mustangrn
COLE
D
Wolvee
Pyrotech72
Shady
JH96GT
BRADTHEBLADE
BraMas
Danstang
FRCE_FED
1fstroush
54 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 14 Empty Re: Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself.

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:03 pm

lol...lol...chuckle.....chuckle.....welcome to the mustang family.hope you dont miss the two rear doors now that you have a real sports car. smilelol laugh_at
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 14 Empty Re: Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself.

Post by Frank Riley Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:05 am

Welcome to the Club!!!!

Frank Riley
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 243

http://wildhorsesmustangassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 14 Empty Hey everyone

Post by Californicajun Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:00 am

New member Randy from LaPlace, La. Where is a calendar of events etc?

Californicajun

Male Number of posts : 1
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2011 Mustang GT 5.0, Premium, Red Candy metallic with white deals, 6 spd.
Mods: : None yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:07 pm

Welcome to Wildhorses Randy! You can find events for your local chapter in the LA discussions and upcoming events area, click here to see------->https://wildhorsesclub.forumakers.com/c1-louisiana-wildhorses
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 14 Empty Newbie in SC

Post by saleenchick05 Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:40 pm

Hi All! (1) My name is Tiffany, and my husband is James. I got an invite from Chip through the Mustang Week fourm. Glad to see this site and know that there is a Mustang club in the Columbia SC Area! (2) My husband and I have an 05 Saleen that we bought back in February. (3) We live in Elgin, just outside of NE Columbia. Although, we are not new to Mustangs. They have surely been a life long passion for both of us. A little history on that...my husband's first mustang was an 1994 GT, then a 1990 Notch which he built a 408 windsor in it with a powerglid, then sold that...drag racing was getting $$$ lol, then got a 1965 Mustang and cruised in that for a while. After we got married, he sold that and we bought a 1995 GT, which we bought in Tampa FL. Then finally...lol, we sold that, had a baby and now have our new family ride, that Saleen lol. My first Mustang was a 2001 GT, True blue with an O/R Dr. Gas and Magnaflow magnapack on it. That was my first baby. Actually, husband and I met because we both have a love of Mustangs. I will be uploading some pictures of the car here soon. We just got back from Mustang week, it was Such a good time! I'm glad to have found the group and we both look forward to meeting up with you all. We are hoping to be able to make the August Mtg.

Tiffany
saleenchick05
saleenchick05
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Female Number of posts : 10
My Name: : Tiffany
My Ride/Rides: : 2005 Saleen
Mods: : O/R Pypes H pipe

https://www.facebook.com/stangmommy

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:37 pm

Welcome to the club! Check out the SC section for info on our next meeting.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by 86GTBludger Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:45 pm

Hey there everyone, My names Chris, I've just recently (One Week Ago) bought an 86 Ford Mustang GT hatchback.
Havent been able to do any modifications yet, replacing the floors so i can drive it daily.
I'm from Eaton Rapids, Mi.
Feel I should give a shout-out to the guy that referred me, Thanks Scott! Very Happy
(Haven't gotten any photos to post, but they will be up as soon as the cars finished getting ready)
86GTBludger
86GTBludger
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Male Number of posts : 20
Humor : Always remember you're unique - just like everyone else!
My Name: : Chris
My Ride/Rides: : 1986 Ford Mustang GT Hatchback.
Mods: : Restoration work mostly, ideas keep getting thrown into the brewing pot! scratching for 350-400hp

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1307463424

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:04 pm

Welcome to Wildhorses Chris!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:33 pm

Welcome. Check out the michigan dicussion fourm/upcoming events for the next get together. Hope to see you soon.

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperSixx Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:59 pm

Name: Zavvan Dawkins
Mustang: 2005 V6 Perf. White
Mods: Tokico D-Spec Adjustable Shocks Struts, Steeda Ultralite Lowering Springs, GT 8.8 Rear Axle 3:37 Gears, Aluminum DS, J&M Camber plates,Ford Racing FR500C Front Lower Control Arms,Steeda Rear Lower Control Arms, Steeda Adjustable Upper Control Arms, Forged Pistons & Rods, Screamin Demon Coil Pack w/Livewires, X-Charger Xtreme Intercooled S/C, Pacesetter Shorties, Mac Prochamber mid-pipe, Flowmaster American Thunder Mufflers.
Last Dyno 365rwhp (Conservative)

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 14 54059_10
Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 14 56675_10

Last edited by SleeperSixx on Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total

SleeperSixx

Male Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 14 Empty new member

Post by kaiser3 Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:07 pm

just sayin hi everybody....lookin foward to meeting some of yall whenever their is another meeting...hope all is well with everyone and your pony...i have a 06 gt vert..thats black on black on black with the lovely red seats and door panels...still getting used to those after two years...my wife and i have alot of work done to the car and have enjoyed all the other mustang owners we have met...

kaiser3

My Name: : lee
My Ride/Rides: : 2006, gt, convertible, black top and body, black bullitt wheels, red leather seats and panels, then a yukon and two s10's one with a 355 sbc
Mods: : 18 inch bullitts, black billitt grills, hid conversion from am, black painted grill pony, shorty billitt antenna, flowmaster 44 series, k&n intake, SCT programmer, h and r lowering springs, sequential tail lights, black billitt gas door, and some other stuff probably i cant remember right now

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:14 am

Welcome Lee. Check out the SC discussion section for upcoming events.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 14 Empty Wanna be a newb......possibly

Post by trinitybelief Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:31 am

Hey I was thinking of becoming a member?
Can you give me a little information about the club?
I was part of the west Michigan mustang club last year
I own a 1995 5.0 Red Convertible Mustang(manual Transmission)
Previously owned a 2006 mustang
I live with my wife in Jenison,mi
and we have our first baby girl on the way
any info would be great
Also what is cost of membership?
thanks GOD bless,Daniel 3gears
trinitybelief
trinitybelief

Humor : Your Kidding Right?
My Name: : Daniel
My Ride/Rides: : 1995 Ford Mustang gt

1997 ford Thunderbird limited edition green with red trim
Mods: : 1995 GT MUSTANG~5 liter engine 302 bbk aftermarket exhaust cervini's cold air intake ram hood
Convertible with roll bar cloth interior

1997 Ford Thunderbird~lV8 4.6 sohc brown leather interior supreme aftermarket sound
custom dual bandpass sub box with 2 10 inch kicker comps

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:08 am

The Wildhorses Club is free to it's members and anyone is welcome to join. Our mission statement is under the by laws section of this board. Check them out when you get a chance. You're in Michigan so Danstang is the President of that chapter. Welcome to Wildhorses and good luck with the newborn and bring her to a meet when she gets a little older!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:43 am

Welcome to Wildhorses, Daniel! Got your email, I shoot you back one later today. Thank you for the interest in the club!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 14 Empty email addy

Post by trinitybelief Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:38 am

Hey Danstang you can email me at trinitybelief@yahoo.com I don't think I got it yet but have been very busy.
Do you think it might hvae popped up in my spam foldeR? I never check that Sad
trinitybelief
trinitybelief

Humor : Your Kidding Right?
My Name: : Daniel
My Ride/Rides: : 1995 Ford Mustang gt

1997 ford Thunderbird limited edition green with red trim
Mods: : 1995 GT MUSTANG~5 liter engine 302 bbk aftermarket exhaust cervini's cold air intake ram hood
Convertible with roll bar cloth interior

1997 Ford Thunderbird~lV8 4.6 sohc brown leather interior supreme aftermarket sound
custom dual bandpass sub box with 2 10 inch kicker comps

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxt4nkxxx Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:45 am

1-michael (xxxt4nkxxx)
2-oregon
3-93 foxbody

xxxt4nkxxx

My Name: : michael burkett
My Ride/Rides: : 93 foxbody mustang
Mods: : soon to be a 347 strooker but as of now just stock 2.3 Smile

https://www.facebook.com/#!/michaeltyburlett

Back to top Go down

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 14 Empty my stang

Post by wldstng21 Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:12 am

1.Colby
2.Denham Springs
3.96 mustang coupe

wldstng21

Male Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 14 Empty my car 96 mustang coupe

Post by wldstng21 Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:27 pm

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 14 421629_2488317865743_1786595431_1529328_1911328916_n

wldstng21

Male Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by stage1 Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:19 am

Whats up everyone, I,m new to the forum. Looking forward to doing a few more local events with fellow Mustang owners. Right now the car is getting ready to be torn apart for a full color change. Trying to get it ready for Mustang week 2012.

Name: Ryan
Columbia SC
2005 Roush

Heres a few pictures of my Roush
Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 14 Roush2
Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 14 Roush1-1

stage1

Male Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:12 am

Welcome Ryan, I too am trying to get ready for mustang week! It's gonna be a long haul.. Good to have u
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:06 am

Welcome sir. Ride with us to Charleston this weekend if you're up for it.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stage1 Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:24 pm

scstanger wrote:Welcome sir. Ride with us to Charleston this weekend if you're up for it.

I would love too, but the car is on jack stands. Wheels are getting powder coated, and the rest of the car is getting ready to be torn down to repaint the whole car.

stage1

Back to top Go down

Post by russchessnut Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:20 pm

Hello, My name is Russ and am happy to be back on this site. After a lot of hard work I finally got My "96 Cobra engine finished. I have learned a lot even though I have built many engins in My 66 years. The best lesson is ARP bolts have Arp on the heads. I bought a set of Arps off ebay and when I blew a head gasket right away I found out the lesson the hard way. always seems someone is going to get Ya, so I bought the bolts over again where I bought the rest. AT CASTRUCCI FORD in Alexandria, Ky. Thanks Mark for working with Me!! Just wish the new Clutch wasn't so stiff as it is hard on an old man LOL
russchessnut
russchessnut
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Male Number of posts : 12
Humor : Politics? Don't get Me started LOLOF
My Name: : Russell Norris
My Ride/Rides: : 1996 Cobra SVT Rio Red W/ tan interior
114,000 on body
This Ride is for Sale!! Best offer over $9,000
Mods: : New Engine rebuild- Bored .030, Crank turned .010+.010, Rods reconditioned and Shot Peened, Sealed Power Pro Pistons, Clevite Tri Armour Bearings, all New Ford Bolts mains, rods, heads, cross bolts. Heads Rebuilt. All new Timing chainsm Guides, Gears and Tensioners. New Melling High Volume Oil Pump, New Water Pump, New Knock Sensors, New Clutch. Shorty Headers, Nox system, Eibach Lowering Springs. Less then 200 miles on engine and No Nitrous since Rebuild

Back to top Go down

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 14 Empty Hello

Post by MarkinSC Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:40 pm

Hello

MarkinSC (Mark) Just moved here from NJ about a year ago.
Lugoff SC
1993 LX 5.0 Convertible Reef blue
Reversing mods by previous owner/ Work in progress

I just found this website from an ad about local car show in Sandhills on July4th near columbia sc from the Wildhorses mustang club. Figured I'd check it out. I currently belong to another Mustang forum based in Texas which is having its yearly bash in Franklin TN in September 28th. PLanning on going to TN then.

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 14 Dsc05113

MarkinSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next