WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past Event: November 29th

+4
BraMas
phrostygurl
1fstroush
Shady
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Past Event: November 29th - Page 3 Empty Re: Past Event: November 29th

Post by loosenut41983 Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:20 pm

sounds like someones a mommas boy. its alright though....
loosenut41983
loosenut41983
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Number of posts : 174
Humor : a ford contour being pulled over by 7 pedal bike cops..... priceless!!!
My Name: : Scott
My Ride/Rides: : 00' Blue Ford Mustang V6
Mods: : magnaflow dual exhaust, steeda tri-ax short throw shifter, smoked headlights, infinity speakers, blue instrument gauges, smoked fog lights, mach 1 chin spoiler, bbk 65mm throttle body, bbk cold air induction, bbk shorty headers, shelby razor 17x9 wheels with bridgestone potenza re-01r, 7.5 posi-lok diff with 4.10 gears, aluminum girdle diff cover, bama custom tuner, sequential turn signals, mach 1 grille delete kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:39 pm

twilight sounds good to me and Sandy or if you like to laugh Bolt is funny, but if you want a car movie transporter 3. did not say good just a car movie Cool
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:09 pm

all 3 are ok with me.... heather wants to see bolt in 3D, her son wants to see twilight, and i want to see transporter 3... LOL

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by loosenut41983 Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:17 am

i guess twilight isnt a great movie. especially if you read the book. its more of a love story for vampires
loosenut41983
loosenut41983
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Mods: : magnaflow dual exhaust, steeda tri-ax short throw shifter, smoked headlights, infinity speakers, blue instrument gauges, smoked fog lights, mach 1 chin spoiler, bbk 65mm throttle body, bbk cold air induction, bbk shorty headers, shelby razor 17x9 wheels with bridgestone potenza re-01r, 7.5 posi-lok diff with 4.10 gears, aluminum girdle diff cover, bama custom tuner, sequential turn signals, mach 1 grille delete kit

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:27 am

Bolt is in 3d which I think is $11+ per person. I honestly have NO desire to watch some teen vampire love story , I'm down for action or comedy.
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:58 pm

yeah i haven't heard very good reviews of twilight either...

Shady
Admin

Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by loosenut41983 Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:53 pm

well..... here are some movie listings for celebrations:

transporter 3 2:50, 5:10, 7:30, 9, 9:55
role models 2, 4:20, 6:45, 9:05
quantum of solace 2:05, 4:40, 7:15, 9:50
madagascar 2 2:05, 3:10, 5:20, 7:30, 9:40
bolt (not 3D) 2:55, 3:30, 5:15, 5:55, 7:35, 8:20

so i think we have quite a few movies to choose from still
loosenut41983
loosenut41983
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:52 pm

well we're looking around 5:00 so transporter 3 at 5:10, madagascar 2 @ 5:20 or bolt at 5:15 look like the best options... we'll see what time we get done at hooter for sure though

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by loosenut41983 Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:44 pm

yeah... we might as well give ourselves m30 minutes of boob...er....i mean cussion time before the movie if we stay at hooters a lil longer
loosenut41983
loosenut41983
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:15 pm

loosenut41983 wrote:yeah... we might as well give ourselves m30 minutes of boob...er....i mean cussion time before the movie if we stay at hooters a lil longer
Not enough cushion I guess, LOL!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:48 pm

Ok, here's what we've come up with at the meeting:

I) The Patriotic shirts are a go (with initial help from Kyle)
A) 30/70 on the proceeds. 30% to the Chapter for maintenance and more shirt orders, 70% to charity (still to be decided) for our soldiers at some capacity.
B) We are going to set up a paypal account for pre-orders this week.
C) The order for shirts need to be placed ASAP to get them here by Dec. 13th (the X-mas dinner at the VFW for families who's loved ones are in Iraq). More to come about this...
D) The orders will be placed with a net 30 day to pay the shirt co.

II) Regular shirt orders need to be placed soon, just need to get some info from Brian. We need a minimum of 12 shirts to place and order there. Paypal can be utilized also, records will be kept to have everything in order.

III) Work is already started on the next all-chapters meet. The weekend this will hopefully be on is May 29-31 of 2009. More details to come here also (everything is in a peliminary stage right now).

IV) Another event we are planning for next year is a trip to Auburn, IN. There is a HUGE museum there that is full of cars and WWII history and also the Auburn, Cord, Duesenberg museum. The gang in the IN Chapter are in for this as well, it ends up being almost halfway for both chapters. We are looking into the weekend for this, it would be cool to do a "kick-off" event for the '09 'stang season.

V) Next meeting/event will be Dec. 29th at Craig's Cruisers in Grand Rapids. It will be our Christmas party.

Scott (loosenut41983), it was nice to see you again and equally as nice to meet your girlfriend Amy. Also, thanks to all who came out to Hooters. Sorry we took to long there and missed the movie though, need to give ourselves more time in the future. I think that covered everything we talked about, just let me know if I missed something.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:57 pm

Dan you need to post the shirt stuff about the pay pal in the tri-sate one... and try to get people to start committing to purchasing the shirts.... cause if he can rush make them... I need to know what ones are going to Eddie and to AJ!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:49 pm

So what your saying is that you had a meeting and the only thing that was discussed was t-shirts? Glad to see nothing has changed :^drunk^: j/k
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:13 am

we ended up going and seeing Bolt in 3D at like 6:50 or something and it was pretty cool.... the 3D is sorta tripy.... wow imagine it on shrooms LOL j/k

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by loosenut41983 Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:12 am

EyeCandy4U wrote:we ended up going and seeing Bolt in 3D at like 6:50 or something and it was pretty cool.... the 3D is sorta tripy.... wow imagine it on shrooms LOL j/k

all i did was went and helped my gf move. not much fun. i think we all still need to see role models. if you dont know what it is then you should look it up. also... on the shirts. i think we need to get a good picture or a good scetch of what theyll look like if were going to try and advertise them on the other forums. because i tried showing some people that might want to buy some, and the pictures arent up anymore
loosenut41983
loosenut41983
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:43 am

loosenut41983 wrote: on the shirts. i think we need to get a good picture or a good scetch of what theyll look like if were going to try and advertise them on the other forums. because i tried showing some people that might want to buy some, and the pictures arent up anymore

go to Tri-state discussion forum and there is a topic called "patriotic shirts" started by myself and the very first post has the pictures

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:15 am

is it still okay to order the t-shirts?

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:24 pm

T-shirts are already ordered but we ordered extras in every size so don't worry

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:18 pm

okay thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3