WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OBAMA BABY!!!!!!

+9
Eturner
Black On Black
Danstang
JH96GT
1fstroush
loosenut41983
BRADTHEBLADE
BraMas
Shady
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

OBAMA BABY!!!!!! Empty OBAMA BABY!!!!!!

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:04 am

CONGRATS TO OUR NEW PRESIDENT!!!! THERE'S LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!! 76 MORE DAYS! LETS TAKE THIS COUNTRY BACK AND FIX IT AGAIN! :*woohoo*: :^drunk^: king :*Danceparty*:

Back to top Go down

OBAMA BABY!!!!!! Empty Re: OBAMA BABY!!!!!!

Post by Shady Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:27 am

and in 77 days when he gets assassinated we can try again with Biden LOL

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:37 am

in 77 days we get to live through the worst president ever elected!!! :*woohoo*:

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:53 am

Nice Shady Way to put the site on the NSA watch list :*bonk(:
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:57 am

So is the secret service a gang now? No really I hope he can come threw on even a 1/4 of the things he said. Shady are you up to go to germany now I am.
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:40 am

I THOUGHT CLINTON WAS A GOOD PRESIDENT! WHO CARES IF HE GOT A LITTLE SOMETHING ON THE SIDE! YOU CAN'T RUN A COUNTRY STRESSED OUT AND PENT UP! ( SORRY HAD TO) :*woohoo*: THEN WE GOT BUSH IN FOR 2 TERMS! GOOD LORD WHAT WE WERE WE THINKING! whip I THINK OBAMA WILL SAVE THIS COUNTRY FROM A BIG RECESSION THAT IT WAS HEADED TO! NOW HOPEFULLY GAS RATES WILL STAY DOWN! AND NOW FINALLY WE CAN SEE SOME CHANGE FOR THE BETTER!!!!!! :^drunk^: IF HE CAN EVEN DO HALF OF WHAT OF HE SAYS WE WILL BE A LOT BETTER THAN WE ARE NOW! :*woohoo*:

Back to top Go down

Post by loosenut41983 Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:47 am

even though obama says he will get us out of this "bush slump", its going to take at least 8 terms to fully recover from it. and then that also depends on michigans economy itself. they need to stop closing down all of the gm factories around here. there have been 3 that closed in the past year and a half in lansing. then this whole gm chrysler merger is a bit wacky too. but at least the gas prices should stay down approve
loosenut41983
loosenut41983
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Number of posts : 174
Humor : a ford contour being pulled over by 7 pedal bike cops..... priceless!!!
My Name: : Scott
My Ride/Rides: : 00' Blue Ford Mustang V6
Mods: : magnaflow dual exhaust, steeda tri-ax short throw shifter, smoked headlights, infinity speakers, blue instrument gauges, smoked fog lights, mach 1 chin spoiler, bbk 65mm throttle body, bbk cold air induction, bbk shorty headers, shelby razor 17x9 wheels with bridgestone potenza re-01r, 7.5 posi-lok diff with 4.10 gears, aluminum girdle diff cover, bama custom tuner, sequential turn signals, mach 1 grille delete kit

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:49 am

BraMas wrote:Nice Shady Way to put the site on the NSA watch list :*bonk(:

WHERE'S THE EDIT BUTTON FOR SHADY!
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:55 am

LOL... but its true!! Why do you think hillary wanted to be his VP?? LOL!! And Brad he doesnt believe in the secret service.... everytime he would go somewhere he refused to be seen with them.. nor does he want to be seen with troops.... what kind of president did you all vote in.... not a good one!! I hope he fails so you all can feel like retards!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:48 pm

i in no way made a threat towards him but lets be honest if the Klan don't get him the Militia will because he wants to take away our right to bare arms.... and Bobbi you were right Clinton was one of the best presidents we have had in a while but even Biden said that if Obama was elected there would be a national crisis within his first term to test him.... what kind of VP candidate straight up tells the people "if you vote for us there will be a national crisis"? On a good note i found a job hiring in Germany for $100,000 a year if you all want to go... we can all go play on the autobond

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by JH96GT Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:01 pm

98STANGGIRL wrote:I THOUGHT CLINTON WAS A GOOD PRESIDENT! WHO CARES IF HE GOT A LITTLE SOMETHING ON THE SIDE! YOU CAN'T RUN A COUNTRY STRESSED OUT AND PENT UP! ( SORRY HAD TO) :*woohoo*: THEN WE GOT BUSH IN FOR 2 TERMS! GOOD LORD WHAT WE WERE WE THINKING! whip I THINK OBAMA WILL SAVE THIS COUNTRY FROM A BIG RECESSION THAT IT WAS HEADED TO! NOW HOPEFULLY GAS RATES WILL STAY DOWN! AND NOW FINALLY WE CAN SEE SOME CHANGE FOR THE BETTER!!!!!! :^drunk^: IF HE CAN EVEN DO HALF OF WHAT OF HE SAYS WE WILL BE A LOT BETTER THAN WE ARE NOW! :*woohoo*:

Really? Check out a little read titled "who killed Vince Foster". Although this website is suspect, this link will give you some of the substance in the book. http://www.worldaffairsbrief.com/keytopics/VinceFoster.shtml

I'm in no way bashing you over your opinion (we're all entitled), but my opinion is that Clinton and his adminstration were a joke. W's last term sucked, but looks like we are in for more of the same Liberal agenda bull crap with the new regime.
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:12 pm

DUDE... when are we leaving shady?? LOL!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:49 pm

I know what you meant Shady. It's just the second you typed that I garantee it thru a flag up at the NSA and now they are running back ground checks on every member of this site.
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:52 pm

LOL!!! Im screwed!! LMAO!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:58 pm

BraMas wrote:I know what you meant Shady. It's just the second you typed that I garantee it thru a flag up at the NSA and now they are running back ground checks on every member of this site.

They would probably find alot of the members having speeding tickets!!!! :*burnout*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:04 pm

Hahahaha, speaking of speeding tickets.... I got out of a 20 over this morning with a fat..... Warning:) I think he thought my car was sexy or wait, maybe it was the chic driving it LOL! Just playin, I was so thankful, that would have been a fat ticket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:09 pm

AladymeGT wrote:Hahahaha, speaking of speeding tickets.... I got out of a 20 over this morning with a fat..... Warning:) I think he thought my car was sexy or wait, maybe it was the chic driving it LOL! Just playin, I was so thankful, that would have been a fat ticket.

My husband got a ticket going 30 over and he went to court and he got out of it. I have no idea how I guess I done a lot of praying!!! He told the Judge that his punishment wouldn't be as bad as what he had already gotten from his wife!! LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:25 pm

I got one when i had the V6 for doin 112 in a 70!! LOL!! And I wonder why I couldnt get my license back!! LMAO!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:06 pm

JH96GT wrote:
98STANGGIRL wrote:I THOUGHT CLINTON WAS A GOOD PRESIDENT! WHO CARES IF HE GOT A LITTLE SOMETHING ON THE SIDE! YOU CAN'T RUN A COUNTRY STRESSED OUT AND PENT UP! ( SORRY HAD TO) :*woohoo*: THEN WE GOT BUSH IN FOR 2 TERMS! GOOD LORD WHAT WE WERE WE THINKING! whip I THINK OBAMA WILL SAVE THIS COUNTRY FROM A BIG RECESSION THAT IT WAS HEADED TO! NOW HOPEFULLY GAS RATES WILL STAY DOWN! AND NOW FINALLY WE CAN SEE SOME CHANGE FOR THE BETTER!!!!!! :^drunk^: IF HE CAN EVEN DO HALF OF WHAT OF HE SAYS WE WILL BE A LOT BETTER THAN WE ARE NOW! :*woohoo*:

Really? Check out a little read titled "who killed Vince Foster". Although this website is suspect, this link will give you some of the substance in the book. http://www.worldaffairsbrief.com/keytopics/VinceFoster.shtml

I'm in no way bashing you over your opinion (we're all entitled), but my opinion is that Clinton and his adminstration were a joke. W's last term sucked, but looks like we are in for more of the same Liberal agenda bull crap with the new regime.
Yeah, the way the liberal media handled themselves during this election, they should be ashamed with themselves. Obama didn't have to use a negative campaign, the media did the dirty work for him, he came out looking like a boyscout! It is no wonder everyone thinks that Clinton was a great pres. with the democratic liberal media painting a pretty picture. Why wasn't Al Gore and Clinton so pro-Green during their terms? They did nothing for "green" activist back then to bring attention to global warming (not until Al's post election years). They didn't do much to heed the warning signs of possible terrorist activity. Clinton used "Reaganomics" to spur the economy that worked so well for him (which unfortunately lead to our lending practice problems). Clinton was lucky that there was so much prosperity during his 2 terms with minimal activity. Bush was not the worst President, not that Bush was ever the best President though. He had the powerful media constantly attacking him and slandering his whole 2 terms. He is not the reason the economy is this bad, it took many years to bring this to a head, it was inevitable with "loose" lending practices gone wild. Democrats, when in control over the House, Senate, and White House have PROVEN history of rouge spending and tax hikes. I hope history doesn't repeat itself again. Also, I really do wish Obama the best of luck, he will be our President whether we like it or not. Let's just hope he can prove us wrong, we cannot be sore losers---that would be un-American.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:40 am

WOW! ITS TRUE YOU CAN' TALK ABOUT SEX, RELIGION, OR POLITICS! GOOD GRIEF! ALL I KNOW IS THAT BUSH SCREWED THIS COUNTRY AND YOUR RIGHT ITS GONNA TKE A LOT OF TIME TO FIX HIS ASSININE MISTAKES. HE WAS IN IT FOR HIMSELF AND NO ONE ELSE. THATS WHY THESE GAS PRICES ARE RIDICULOUS! WELL THEY ARE BETTER NOW! IT ONLY TOOK 29.50(FOR PREMIUM GAS) TO FILL UP MY CAR THAT USE TO COST 55.00 :*woohoo*: I HOPE THESE GAS PRICES STAY DOWN! I JUST DIDN'T LIKE MCCAIN HE SOUNDED MORE AND MORE CROOKED EVERYTIME HE TALKED! COULDNT STAND TO WATCH HIM! I LOVED LISTENING TO OBAMA'S DEBATE BECAUSE HE WASN'T BASHING MCCAIN BUT MCCAIN WAS BASHING HIM! HE WAS MORE CONCERNED ABOUT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE! AND BESIDES GUYS CLINTON GOT IMPEACHED FOR HIS "SEXUAL BUSINESS" ITS NOT LIKE WE CANT IMPEACH HIM IF HE'S NOT TRUE AND HE TRIES TO SCREW US! COME ON! ITS BEEN DONE BEFORE! :^drunk^: RELAX! LETS GIVE HIM A CHANCE TO SEE WHAT HE CAN DO FOR US! :(dance): HE CAN'T BE WORSE THAN WHAT WE GOT! LOOK AT BUSH IGNORING THE PEOPLE OF KATRINA! PLEASE THOSE WERE HIS PEOPLE HE WAS MORE CONCERNED ABOUT HIS OIL AND PROFIT! THAT A PRESIDENT! SURE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:38 am

HOLD UP!!! The Katrina thing is all false!!! I was there... I was sent!!! He had us called up before we even had a mission.... we left even before we had a mission!! The Gov of LA chose not to send in paperwork for government aid... buy the time he sent in the paperwork for governor aid... they made Bush look like a bad guy.... Im not sayn Bush isnt a bad guy... but you have to look at the whole picture before you start to accuse!! The Gov of LA still hasnt decided if he wants government funding or if he is gonna leave it a free market!?! We went over this in business class the other day.... its the gov fault!! Mississippi and Alabama had their paperwork in before the hurricane hit for government assistance... but the gov of LA chose not to do the paperwork till after!!! You know how the paperwork thing goes.... you dont get anything if you dont do the paperwork!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:45 am

Yeah Zack, you are correct. I don't like it when people get on the bashing bandwagon. Bush did not raise gas prices, they are even going down when he is still in office---hmmmm. What are the insane mistakes he made? The country was not prepared to react to Katrina (people were warned to leave by the way, it's a natural disaster), the lending/banking crisis, gas prices, etc. Also, Clinton was not impeached, he just lied to the public (on record) about cheating on his wife in the White House. Just my .02
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:55 am

The election is over, now we can move on. Very Happy
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:12 pm

Danstang wrote:The election is over, now we can move on. Very Happy
Yeah move on to a new country shady I'm ready to head to germany.
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:10 am

Brad if your going to move to germany better get a good job. Gas was 6.03 per gallon on Nov 3rd. Cool
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next