WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Union Hill tonight?

Go down

Union Hill tonight? Empty Union Hill tonight?

Post by Krutch21 Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:25 pm

Headin to The Hill tonight. will be meeting at Kmart on Madison street around 5:30 if anyone wants to go.

Last edited by Krutch21 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : called Eddie for the info :))
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 469
My Name: : T.J
My Ride/Rides: : 04 Mystichrome Cobra

Back to top Go down

Union Hill tonight? Empty Re: Union Hill tonight?

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:49 pm

ok I will try to make it

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutch21 Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:51 pm

sweet, me and tony will be meetin at Kmart, then headin out from there. Eddie said he should make it but may be running late and may have to catch up with us all at the hill.
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:20 pm

Did not see this in time. Mighta come out to watch some action. Oh well........ Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:57 pm

oh like you have anything better to do.. geek

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:04 am

ok dam it no more driven that dam stang I got busted in coppertown on my way back home he said I was going 84 and it is a $207.50 ticket.
stupid cop

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:10 am

Blueyegal wrote:ok dam it no more driven that dam stang I got busted in coppertown on my way back home he said I was going 84 and it is a $207.50 ticket.
stupid cop
They are bad around exit 24, I never do more than 3 or 4 miles over the speed limit thru that area.. Their tickets are actually more expensive then if the State Police had stopped you.. Sorry to hear. :*burnout*: Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:15 am

Congrats on TJ making the top 16 trophy class.. Imagine once you get those drag radials.. Even thou the 8.35 wasn't bad at all on street tires.. I bet you'll be making more trips now, even Allen was watching closely to see if you're going to be competition for his Cobra.. I know Tony was biting at the bit, not being able to play on the strip with the clutch issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:18 am

Fast Eddie wrote:Congrats on TJ making the top 16 trophy class.. Imagine once you get those drag radials.. Even thou the 8.35 wasn't bad at all on street tires.. I bet you'll be making more trips now, even Allen was watching closely to see if you're going to be competition for his Cobra.. I know Tony was biting at the bit, not being able to play on the strip with the clutch issue.

congrats sounds like it was an awsome show
I would have gone down but I dont know how to drive that car

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:31 am

Blueyegal wrote:ok dam it no more driven that dam stang I got busted in coppertown on my way back home he said I was going 84 and it is a $207.50 ticket.
stupid cop

first thing (if you wana fight it) find out where he was sitting when he clocked you they are very bad about sitting a few miles from where there jurisdiction starts and illegaly stoping people .thats why the mayor got busted and almost fired..(whole thing was currupt long story)
go to court and dispute it. theye have the burdon of proof ..thats is the most currupt city in tenn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutch21 Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:15 am

We had a great time tonight at the track. My buddy James (Black GTO)and I both fell in love with The Hill after only ever runnin out here at the Clarksville track. I had a blast out there with my Luious (Eddie) and Cal Naughton (Tony) pit crew out there. Eddie helpin me determine a good dial in time and run strategy and Tony, well... I just remember bein in line to run and Tony comin up to window yellin" you remember in Science class when we would play with matchbox cars? Who's retarded now!?" lol. My wife/ financial advisor gave me the OK to orer my new Drag Radials so i can get them on by friday and go to Clarksville to get used to launchin on those again then i'm lookin to making the trip back up to the hill next week :*woohoo*:
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:36 am

Krutch21 wrote:We had a great time tonight at the track. My buddy James (Black GTO)and I both fell in love with The Hill after only ever runnin out here at the Clarksville track. I had a blast out there with my Luious (Eddie) and Cal Naughton (Tony) pit crew out there. Eddie helpin me determine a good dial in time and run strategy and Tony, well... I just remember bein in line to run and Tony comin up to window yellin" you remember in Science class when we would play with matchbox cars? Who's retarded now!?" lol. My wife/ financial advisor gave me the OK to orer my new Drag Radials so i can get them on by friday and go to Clarksville to get used to launchin on those again then i'm lookin to making the trip back up to the hill next week :*woohoo*:
rofl I think I got some of those matchbox cars also!!! lol!

"Shake and Bake" baby, "Shake and Bake"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:37 pm

stupid cop

Coppertown got busted over the summer for giving tickets on I-24. they did not have a premitt or somthing of the sort. Do some investigation caz they are crooked up there. They gave my little bro a ticket but never clocked him. An alderman said he was driving too fast. Evil or Very Mad so 2 cops pulled him over at the top of a hill and said he was doing like 40 over. We did some argueing and he got out it with out it going on his record

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:54 pm

Let me tell you Troy got a big ticket in Coopertown and he got out of it lastnight!! I did alot of praying and the only thing I can say is someone was with him when he stood in front of the judge lastnight. I heard Coppertown has no mercy on anyone. I am talking automatic 6 points on his license!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:40 pm

christy/troy7-7 wrote:Let me tell you Troy got a big ticket in Coopertown and he got out of it lastnight!! I did alot of praying and the only thing I can say is someone was with him when he stood in front of the judge lastnight. I heard Coppertown has no mercy on anyone. I am talking automatic 6 points on his license!!

what did he do when he went to court

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:54 pm

Call me to much to write. 973-1834

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:01 pm

christy/troy7-7 wrote:Call me to much to write. 973-1834
hey dude dont put your phone number on the web hugs I tried to call but I will try again latter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down