WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else up for the Hill tonight?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone else up for the Hill tonight? Empty Anyone else up for the Hill tonight?

Post by Krutch21 Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:24 pm

My drag radials are here!!! :*woohoo*:
If anyone else wants to go i was thinkin about meeting up at Ryan's around 5:00 and be headin there by 5:30. I wanna get there with enough time to get as many runs in and break my tires in and get used to hooking on real tires before i have to race. so if anyone is interested i'll be at ryan's around 5:00 ish and we can cruize out to the hill and play on the nice track :*burnout*:
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 469
My Name: : T.J
My Ride/Rides: : 04 Mystichrome Cobra

Back to top Go down

Anyone else up for the Hill tonight? Empty Re: Anyone else up for the Hill tonight?

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:53 pm

lol do you remember how to get out there?

Back to top Go down

Anyone else up for the Hill tonight? Empty Re: Anyone else up for the Hill tonight?

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:35 pm

Blueyegal wrote:lol do you remember how to get out there?

Watch your speed through Coopertown :*car1*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:41 pm

yea really

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:46 pm

Blueyegal wrote:yea really
No Racing before you get to the race track!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:48 pm

I am not going keira just got home and she is upset so we are going to do dinner together

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:50 pm

Blueyegal wrote:I am not going keira just got home and she is upset so we are going to do dinner together

I hope she is ok!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:52 pm

the nick and me braking up is afecting her and cody. we just are going to do some girl time and try to figure some things out

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutch21 Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:27 pm

yes I remember how to get there lol. Mapquest :*woohoo*:
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by blackstang1 Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:40 pm

i might roll with ya ricky...not sure yet my pop is in town. might take him out there if i dont get called into the bar.
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:39 pm

Krutch21 wrote:

yes I remember how to get there lol. Mapquest :*woohoo*:
make some good runs post what your time are and how you did. I wish I could come but
we have to do some family time tonight. I wish you some mustang luck. go kick some butt

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutch21 Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:57 pm

Thanks. Got the Drag radials on this time, i'm shootin for mid 7's
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by JH96GT Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:34 pm

How did the times look w/ the DR's?
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Krutch21 wrote:Thanks. Got the Drag radials on this time, i'm shootin for mid 7's

So how did you do we all want to know

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutch21 Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:48 pm

Tony had to work late so i canceled the trip up there. too long a drive to go Solo...
So i went to TnT here in clarksville tonight and after i burned the newness off my tires i finished out with a 7.78 at 91 mph.
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:15 pm

Krutch21 wrote:Tony had to work late so i canceled the trip up there. too long a drive to go Solo...
So i went to TnT here in clarksville tonight and after i burned the newness off my tires i finished out with a 7.78 at 91 mph.
That's good to hear.. I know friday night is the last night Union Hill will be open for any runs. So you're still in town better hit Union Hill one last time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:42 pm

dam it I want to know how the car did.
It must sounds stupid but I have to say I am scared to run the stang down there because I would either brake it or get a ticket.
I cant aford either right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down