WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

union hill tonight? nick is home and he wants to race

Go down

union hill tonight? nick is home and he wants to race Empty union hill tonight? nick is home and he wants to race

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:47 pm

Anyone up for union hill tonight?

Nick is home and he was asking about union hill. Is anyone planning on going? if not then we will go to comody club at tippers. justt looking for feed back on what people are doing tonight. If we race we will go to Kmart and from there and if no racen then we will go to tippers at 9pm. just post or call me and let me know

Back to top Go down

union hill tonight? nick is home and he wants to race Empty Re: union hill tonight? nick is home and he wants to race

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:58 pm

im home to ..im open for anything..

let me know.. :^drunk^:

Back to top Go down

union hill tonight? nick is home and he wants to race Empty Re: union hill tonight? nick is home and he wants to race

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:39 pm

You always have Midnight Madness at Clarksville, Friday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:48 am

Glad to hear Nick made it home safely and you guys had a great time last night. Not so sure about the 130 mph race back though. lol I'm stll picking up my heart after being told that. Have fun!! approve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:36 am

budlightbabycindy wrote:Glad to hear Nick made it home safely and you guys had a great time last night. Not so sure about the 130 mph race back though. lol I'm stll picking up my heart after being told that. Have fun!! approve

Hellz yeah, sounds like fun...130 MPH, shoot, that is normally the drive there...lol rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:32 pm

ok nick going to the track tonight he hopes to see everyone out tonight. hugs
he is going to the clarksville track

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down