WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I heard a Rumor!!

Go down

I heard a Rumor!! Empty I heard a Rumor!!

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:56 am

I heard a rumor on Sunday that someone got a ring over the weekend before they left Pigeon Forge. Is this a rumor or is it true? Laughing

Back to top Go down

I heard a Rumor!! Empty Re: I heard a Rumor!!

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:17 pm

I got ring around the coller ! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:49 pm

I heard Hippy got a toe ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by blackstang1 Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:55 pm

Dont you know not to listen to rumors?????????
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:00 pm

blackstang1 wrote:Dont you know not to listen to rumors?????????

So it is rumored!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:50 pm

Ok who is wanting to be like me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:48 pm

HA HA the girls who stayed at the hotel with us almost got rung around their necks by most of the females who attended. Shocked omg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:35 pm

what no way .. the collage chicks made the hotel great..

nice eye candy.. :*popcorn*: :*heart*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:54 pm

hippy wrote:I got ring around the coller ! Laughing

You got more than "ring around the coller" last night! And I'm not talking about the water ring on the napkin at dinner!! :>angel<:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:29 pm

:*wierd*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:12 am

Yeah, it might just be a weird thread now. Everyone knows Hippy wouldn't wear a toe ring...that's why he The Streaker! lol j/k Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:23 pm

Ruffnuts wrote:Ok who is wanting to be like me
hun you did it perfect no matter how they did in my eyes it will never top what you did.
you where not here to go so I desided to go to a bike event. oh by the way
betty boop bike got first place and she is getting featured in thunder Roads, Full throttle and Tn Bike MAG
it should be out around christmas. I hated missing the dragon but getting in 3 mags was way worth staying home for.
only a week and I will be able to hold you I so cant wait

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:03 pm

christy/troy7-7 wrote:I heard a rumor on Sunday that someone got a ring over the weekend before they left Pigeon Forge. Is this a rumor or is it true? Laughing

Ok so this is a heck of a rumor and no one is spilling, which means that it is probably true and there isn't anyone ready to let it out of the bag yet, or it means that it was going to happen and that it didn't for some reason or it means that with rumors there is everyones thoughts and imaginations running wild and by the time it gets back to you......(the person that asked the ORIGINAL question) is confused more than ever and the people listening and reading are in the same boat, yet the people that the rumor is about is standing there laughing at the people that started the rumor and also at the people that keep the rumor going:)
Wow tooooo cool:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:12 pm

Blueyegal wrote:
hun you did it perfect no matter how they did in my eyes it will never top what you did.
betty boop bike got first place and she is getting featured in thunder Roads, Full throttle and Tn Bike MAG
it should be out around christmas. I hated missing the dragon but getting in 3 mags was way worth staying home for.

Congrats Donna for the features in the mags, you have to feel like a million bucks:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:30 pm

Hey Hippy, I found a smilie for ya! I heard a Rumor!! 269

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:41 pm

AladymeGT wrote:
Blueyegal wrote:

Congrats Donna for the features in the mags, you have to feel like a million bucks:)

yes it was better then getting the first place trophy. I worked so hard on that bike and it means so much to me that I never expected others to enjoy it as much as me. I have to say I missed doing the dragon and friday night I was a bit bummed because I knew everyone would have a blast and I wanted to be there. But with out nick it is so hard to have fun with out him. the bike show I was able to writing nick an email and I took pictures so it was kinda like him being there with me evan though he is in IRAQ. I had someone with me from his command and she road on the back of my bike. It was a proud mommy moment to watch keira ride her dad bike and be apart of such a neat charity. So many kids today are not thankful and It is nice to see my baby girl grown into such a wonder young women. thanks for the suport everyone because I know it has been so very hard letting go of her and let her fly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:10 pm

Musiccitygt wrote:Hey Hippy, I found a smilie for ya! I heard a Rumor!! 269

That's really cute! He'll love that! Now, if you could just find a streaker smiley!! :*woohoo*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:41 pm

Blueyegal wrote:
AladymeGT wrote:
Blueyegal wrote:

yes it was better then getting the first place trophy. I worked so hard on that bike and it means so much to me that I never expected others to enjoy it as much as me. I have to say I missed doing the dragon and friday night I was a bit bummed because I knew everyone would have a blast and I wanted to be there. But with out nick it is so hard to have fun with out him. the bike show I was able to writing nick an email and I took pictures so it was kinda like him being there with me evan though he is in IRAQ. I had someone with me from his command and she road on the back of my bike. It was a proud mommy moment to watch keira ride her dad bike and be apart of such a neat charity. So many kids today are not thankful and It is nice to see my baby girl grown into such a wonder young women. thanks for the suport everyone because I know it has been so very hard letting go of her and let her fly.

You have worked very hard for all the charities you're involved in and I am so glad you will be given the recognition you deserve. Like I said to you the other day, "I have a new found respect for you" as I was SO Unaware of all you try to do to help any and everyone! You were there for me when I needed you the most and others (for whatever reason) were not. You are a True Friend that does not subscribe to infamous "rumor mill" and accepts people based on their actions and not just what people believe at the moment without ever knowing the real truth. Unfotunately, there are others (not indicating this club) who are so easily persuaded by gossip instead of a person's friendship history, that a lot of feelings get hurt which ultimately ends in less participation and support to the various charities. For that, you are truely "one of a kind" which shows just how much you do really care about the things you're involved in! approve

Congratulations again! cheers :(dance):

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:39 pm

Musiccitygt wrote:Hey Hippy, I found a smilie for ya! I heard a Rumor!! 269

if he was only playing the drums..thanks though :^drunk^:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:04 pm

I heard a Rumor!! Musik35

Is this one better??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:35 pm

Musiccitygt wrote:I heard a Rumor!! Musik35

Is this one better??

right on !! that kicks butt.. :^drunk^:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:32 pm

thanks cindy

lol hippy he evan has blue hair it is hippy smurf out lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down