WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you guys think about this car?

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What do you guys think about this car? Empty Re: What do you guys think about this car?

Post by COLE Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:46 pm

its pretty sweet i would drive it
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think about this car? Empty Re: What do you guys think about this car?

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:52 pm

COLE wrote:its pretty sweet i would drive it

How reliable do you think it'd be?

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:58 pm

Just a heads up...the seller has had this car for sale for a while and I think twice.

He's a really cool guy, I've talked with him on the FNSweet boards before.

The car is very clean and well taken care of.

I bet if you PM him he would give you his cell# so the both of you could chat.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:14 pm

Car looks nice. Why not just put a procharger on your car if you want to stick with a v6 though?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:20 pm

cuz a procharger costs 4 grand after i get a new rear end.

I think I have changed my mind on that one though...I still want that black cobra in michigan.

Also lets hope this guy from greenfield buys my car this weekend! If he doesn't I think I will part it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:24 pm

so you wannna buy a car with a procharger that doesnt have a rear end anyways..so either way u procharger yours or this guys, you have to do a rear end.
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:33 pm

his cost 8k, I could part out my car and get 9k out of my car...

I just don't want to put any more money in my car

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:44 pm

joparrett wrote:cuz a procharger costs 4 grand after i get a new rear end.

I think I have changed my mind on that one though...I still want that black cobra in michigan.

Also lets hope this guy from greenfield buys my car this weekend! If he doesn't I think I will part it out.

What's the guys name? I may know him...there's a lot of jackass's out here.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:19 pm

Even if you part your car out then you need to find a buyer for

a: the parts and
b: the car.

you dont have to build your rear end unless you plan on dragin it hardcore every few days or pushing over 400hp
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:53 pm

Well look at it this way you can spend $8k for a v6 with over 80k miles that is procharged or you could get a gt with 30k miles for $8500 and find a procharger/vortech package used with supporting mods for $2500.

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:03 am

2k6silvergt wrote:Well look at it this way you can spend $8k for a v6 with over 80k miles that is procharged or you could get a gt with 30k miles for $8500 and find a procharger/vortech package used with supporting mods for $2500.

definitely a Gt is the way to go..You can get a Gt with less miles and cheaper than what your asking for your car
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:20 am

like i said it sounds like you want a GT or a cobra in which you would be better off if that guy gives you tha cash! if your looking to make the v6 decent quick that is on the table too! its all up to you brotha
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:45 am

stanglover2358 wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:Well look at it this way you can spend $8k for a v6 with over 80k miles that is procharged or you could get a gt with 30k miles for $8500 and find a procharger/vortech package used with supporting mods for $2500.

definitely a Gt is the way to go..You can get a Gt with less miles and cheaper than what your asking for your car

??? I'm asking 10k fo rmy car... Still think that's too high? That is NADA and what every other sixer is listed as on autotrader.. I mean it might not sell... we'll see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:42 am

joparrett wrote:
stanglover2358 wrote:

??? I'm asking 10k fo rmy car... Still think that's too high? That is NADA and what every other sixer is listed as on autotrader.. I mean it might not sell... we'll see.

10K is high man. With 5 min of searching i found several 00-03 Gt's with less than 30K for under 9.5. Maybe with all your mods to the right person you could get near there. but not stock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:22 pm

joparrett wrote:
stanglover2358 wrote:

In all honesty it is high, considering you can get gt's with 30-40k miles for 8500 and mach 1's with 20-30k miles for 15000. With all your mods you may be able to get it but you would have to find a person looking for that exact car. Who knows you may get lucky, there are plenty of idiots out there that overpay for mustangs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:44 pm

geeze this is frustrating. I can't believe my car is only worth 10k... that is rediculous...

it isn't looking good for me and that cobra Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:01 pm

joparrett wrote:geeze this is frustrating. I can't believe my car is only worth 10k... that is rediculous...

it isn't looking good for me and that cobra Sad

Imagine how I feel. If I was to try and sell i couldn't get 9 for mine. And it's only got 53K and thats with mods

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:43 pm

Have you tried? Why don't you think you could get 9k for it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:44 pm

btw... listed my car as 11k on autotrader the way it sits. I know its still way too high... but its my only hope for upgrading the way I see it... maybe someone will come along lol

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:08 pm

good luck bro, i listed mine for 8500 and havent recieved any hits on craigslist
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:09 pm

whoa murph....you're selling yours too?

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:28 pm

dave which one are you selling and why?
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:32 pm

Just a feeler for the new one... but no bites so im keepin it, LOL the turbo beast will be in my name till i die :>angel<:
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:47 pm

Murph wrote:good luck bro, i listed mine for 8500 and havent recieved any hits on craigslist

year and miles for yours?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next