WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

went to the shelby museum yesterday. In vegas

Go down

went to the shelby museum yesterday. In vegas Empty went to the shelby museum yesterday. In vegas

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:07 pm

got to see some of carrol's personal cars a few things he's working on and the very first cobra ever made.

then got to go behind the show room and see where they are converting new cobra's in even better ones
the have the "cobra snake" edition and the other one I forgot the name if it.

they are even coming out next year with a kit for the mustang v6 to make it pust over 400 hp. think he said it was about $12,000 for the whole kit. :*burnout*:

over all it was a really good time..

Back to top Go down

went to the shelby museum yesterday. In vegas Empty Re: went to the shelby museum yesterday. In vegas

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:14 pm

glad you had a great time...but now it's time for pics or ban!!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

went to the shelby museum yesterday. In vegas Empty Re: went to the shelby museum yesterday. In vegas

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:27 pm

Cool! You are making the rounds Bro!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:34 pm

well im in trouble because i dont have a camera..and the one I do have i dont know howj to work.. :*bonk(:

but it was a good time.. :^drunk^:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:35 pm

Way to get around, but must agree...WE NEED PICS!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:46 am

So you don't have a camera but the one you do have you don't know how it works? :*woohoo*: Ok no more smoking pot just before you post. :*bonk(: :>nono<:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:26 pm

Ruffnuts wrote:So you don't have a camera but the one you do have you don't know how it works? :*woohoo*: Ok no more smoking pot just before you post. :*bonk(: :>nono<:

no its one of thoes pro nikon's with the detachable lense's and everything..Im trying to learn it but Im having to do it with out an owners manues.

Im going to go play with it in a bit and see if i can get some pictures..

becides "I just say no to drugs" because mr.T said I pitty the fool that use drugs..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:53 pm

Ruffnuts wrote:So you don't have a camera but the one you do have you don't know how it works? :*woohoo*: Ok no more smoking pot just before you post. :*bonk(: :>nono<:

hey look at who talking. I have sent you so many pictures nicky so where are my pictures? pictures should go both ways buddy!!!! I know you have a camera. whats your excuse for not sending any pics. hugs lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down